PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: SI covers Roethlisberger's rampant and unrelenting douchebaggery

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't honestly convince me that you've never given an employer lip service about something in your life. By the way, I'm still waiting for your scintillating response to my last post toward you. :rolleyes:

Then I guess I won't try to. As for waiting for my scintillating response to your last post toward me, consider this it. Your're too immature to be worth the time let alone wasted effort. It's pretty clear that for you becoming the focus of a thread increasingly trumps the actual discussion. Unfortunately it's an attention getting pattern of behavior not unique to you here lately. But it's gotten old in a hurry for those of us who come here to read and talk about football as opposed to finding some self absorbed ahole to have semantic pissing contest with.

:bye2:

Then I guess I won't try to. As for waiting for my scintillating response to your last post toward me, consider this it. Your're too immature to be worth the time let alone wasted effort. It's pretty clear that for you becoming the focus of a thread increasingly trumps the actual discussion. Unfortunately it's an attention getting pattern of behavior not unique to you here lately. But it's gotten old in a hurry for those of us who come here to read and talk about football as opposed to finding some self absorbed ahole to have semantic pissing contest with.

:bye2:

Yes, Mo. My life is completely consumed with winning arguments against strangers that I have never met before on the internet. :rolleyes: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the point of coming here is to debate topics that are important to you. This is a forum after all. As I've said before, if we're not here to debate said topics, then what the hell is the point of coming here. Should we all just agree with one another. Sounds fun!

As a parting gift, I've never argued semantics in this thread. I've stuck my guns and my point. Perhaps you should check out your posts and others posts for a view of the use of semantics in an argument. Peace out. :yawn2:

The evidence that is being refered to is all of it. The alleged crime scene wasn't secured by the Police for several hours, sometime the next morning I think, and had been cleaned with bleach.

Thanks for the clarification.

Besides Worthlessbooger himself, who else would gain the most by having the crime scene compromised?

The Rooneys, that's who.

Some idiot Steelers fan is actually trying to argue on CBS Sports' forum that the Spygate BS was worse than what Ben did. :bricks:

The day that Steeler fans learn to think logically and objectively will be right up there with Independence day in terms of historical breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST