PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saturday Night Football - Cowboys @ Saints game discussion [NFL Network]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota is 11-2. Now, if they win out and New Orleans loses another game, Minnesota would win the tiebreaker at that point.

My bad.

NO scored only 17 points. They would have to average over 53 in their next 2 games to top the 2007 Pats single season scoring record.

how about the cowboys playcalling...he called the same plays the pats did for 1 drive and then decided to kill themselves and the cowboys O line really protected romo

hilarious...nfln is showing the cowboys kicker missing FG in pregame :rofl::rofl:

thats what a great pass rush can do stop the best O in the NFL the cowboys looked very good tonight

The Boys will get spanked by the Skins and Eagles in the coming weeks -watch it.

Typical Cowboys football - when their coaches are on the hot seat, they play like its the Super Bowl. Then they'll subsequently slide back a good one.

Sooo... both of the NFL games were nail biters with drama going both ways... conspiracy anyone?

thats what a great pass rush can do stop the best O in the NFL the cowboys looked very good tonight

Dallas' defense looked very good tonight.

In the past 2 weeks the Cowboys have beaten 15-1 NO and played 10-3 SD even through 3 quarters before losing by 3 points. That should give them a lot of confidence.

Sooo... both of the NFL games were nail biters with drama going both ways... conspiracy anyone?

no there is noting more the NFL wanted then to see two 16-0 teams in the SB

the colts got to play the jags the only team in the NFL with a worst pass rush then the pats

The Boys will get spanked by the Skins and Eagles in the coming weeks -watch it.

Typical Cowboys football - when their coaches are on the hot seat, they play like its the Super Bowl. Then they'll subsequently slide back a good one.

You also can't feel good about Wade because he was passing the ball at the end of the first half when 3 runs would have left the Saints with 20 seconds max.

What was he thinking?

By any chance - have you ever heard of NASA's Project Blue Beam? Believe it or not, NASA DOES have technology where they can heal even the most terminal of illnesses - NO JOKE!

Pt I'm trying to make is that if Demarcus Ware got that Blue Beam treatment, then color me surprised...NO WAY ANYONE recovers from that freak injury!

BTW - the elite is holding back alot of this stuff I talked about above, and then when Devil Maitreya arises from the ashes after WW3 breaks out to reveal all this stuff. Do NOT be deceived!

The Colts will beat the Jets and then choke at Buffalo. They won't be able to handle the weather.

You also can't feel good about Wade because he was passing the ball at the end of the first half when 3 runs would have left the Saints with 20 seconds max.

What was he thinking?

Meh - Parcells would have sat on it after going up 7-0, plus Parcells almost ruined Ware's progress with his ultra-conservative, make the D-lineman merely react to the ball kind of schemes.

Really - I know I sound like a homer, but I DO like Wade - he's done a terrific job with the D in terms of creating pressure, something Parcells couldn't do even if it meant to save his own life. And Wade gives Garrett more freedom, something Parcells never did with his OCs.

What's evident to me is just how great that 2007 Patriots side was. They would have wiped the floor with the Colts and the Saints. Such a shame...

Last edited:
Colts fans are pathetic. They have an undefeated team, and they care more about Peyton getting MVP.

That being said, I'd love nothing more for the Colts to go 16-0 and lose to us or the Chargers. The 07 Pats wouldn't stand alone in history.

Colts fans are pathetic. They have an undefeated team, and they care more about Peyton getting MVP.

That being said, I'd love nothing more for the Colts to go 16-0 and lose to us or the Chargers. The 07 Pats wouldn't stand alone in history.
Any team with a decent pass rush has a good chance at beating the Colts. We spewed up all over ourselves in that game minus a few critical defensive playmakers and we still pushed them to the envelope.

Indianapolis has the best offensive line in the game by far. Challenge them and you challenge Peyton.

Crap: This game eliminates the Falcons from playoff contention.

Think they'll still play hard against the jesters tomorrow?

Wow!.Romo and the Cowboys played their butts off,I give them props for this win.

By any chance - have you ever heard of NASA's Project Blue Beam? Believe it or not, NASA DOES have technology where they can heal even the most terminal of illnesses - NO JOKE!

Pt I'm trying to make is that if Demarcus Ware got that Blue Beam treatment, then color me surprised...NO WAY ANYONE recovers from that freak injury!

BTW - the elite is holding back alot of this stuff I talked about above, and then when Devil Maitreya arises from the ashes after WW3 breaks out to reveal all this stuff. Do NOT be deceived!

I have no idea whether to laugh or feel pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3