PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saturday Night Football - Cowboys @ Saints game discussion [NFL Network]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folk will still be approached in the middle of the night by masked men welding billy clubs.

Meanwhile, security guards and locksmiths around Dallas slump in their chairs.

It annoys me to watch the Cowboys get so much pressure on Breese. He snacked on our secondary while our impotent pass rush appeared to be exactly that.

Guys Hurry to the Saints Forum...if it hasnt crashed yet

the luck of these undefeateds has hopefully now ran dry

b/c dont make any mistake, luck has played an incredible role in both these team's records

And then there was one

Minnesota is 12-1, with games left at Carolina, at Chicago, and against the Giants. If they win out, their only loss would be to AFC Pittsburgh. Wouldn't that give them the tiebreak for the #1 seed over NO?

Too little too late for the Saints tonight...

HA Romo called out Saint Dungy.......

indy will go undeafted....16 - 0....and lose their first playoff game.

...to the #4 seed....the div champs from the afc east ;)

Minnesota is 12-1, with games left at Carolina, at Chicago, and against the Giants. If they win out, their only loss would be to AFC Pittsburgh. Wouldn't that give them the tiebreak for the #1 seed over NO?

The Vikings are 11-2, they lost to Arizona as well.

Viks are 11-2

Minnesota is 11-2. Now, if they win out and New Orleans loses another game, Minnesota would win the tiebreaker at that point.

One down, one to go. It's up to the Jets now...

saints are an easy team to like. that said..they shouldve lost to washignton when their kicker missed a FG. same with miami and finally it happened today.

One down, one to go. It's up to the Jets now...

I cannot and will not root for the Jets. Just ain't happening. The last time I did, they let me down horribly.

At coltsforum, there throwing a party. Let them have their fun. Being the ONLY 16-0 team in the playoffs will create more pressure they can't handle.

saints are an easy team to like. that said..they shouldve lost to washignton when their kicker missed a FG. same with miami and finally it happened today.

I get the same feeling about the Colts. They've escaped too many tough situations with pure, dumb luck. The 07 Pats did too and the law of averages came calling at the worst time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes