PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I called Bob about any comments that we may have made regarding the (wall) and how he interpreted those comments,’’ Johnson said. “We don’t want to be insulting another team, another team’s coaches, players or anything. That’s not what we’re here to do.’’

WTF? Who pioneered this relatively modern art of the non-apology apology? It's more offensive than saying nothing. I think it started in the late 80s. Before then, when you apologized, you did it like it an adult, not a child.

"I called Bob abou any comments that we may have made"? Really? Why not call him about the comments your guy actually made? ". . . and how he interpreted those comments"? Again, really? How do you "interpret" those comments. This is the equivalent of "I apologize to those who may have been offended by my actions." Whatever happened to, "I called Bob to say I was sorry for what happened"?

You know who apologized like a man? Rodney Freaking Harrison. Now that was an apology. He's pretty much unique in modern history.

And, to bring this back to our regular scheduled program: Rex Ryan is pervert who needs a snack.

Last edited:
OK you guys....the road is clear...let's all go get a goddamned loafer...folla me!!!!

It's reckless behavior yes, BUT there's no way to be into this lifestyle without doing it in the fashion they are doing it. Swingers get outed all the time because it's a public thing. Someone linked to a site discussing this and you can see them get angry at the so-called sleuth who outed the Ryan's. It's supposed to be an open but tight-lipped community apparently, and it reminds me of the Anonymous Hackers going to battle for Wikileaks. One of them had some personal info coded on one of his attacks, and now he's reviled by the entire Hacker community.

Me, I say, maybe the fetishist who outed Rex just hates the Jets. In this case, he's sports fandom took priority over his oath to the fetish community.

The point is, being a voyeur/exhibitionist/swinger naturally means you advertise on the internet.

IMO this would have stayed 'private' if the footie video hadn't been put on youtube (?)

I still worry for his children. Imgine if they are in HS or worse yet Jr HS?

IMO this would have stayed 'private' if the footie video hadn't been put on youtube (?)

I still worry for his children. Imgine if they are in HS or worse yet Jr HS?

I know a kid who grew up in Ohio with a lot of swinger families including his own.

It's a lot more common than you think. Hard to imagine but...

...a burden many kids live with.

I know a kid who grew up in Ohio with a lot of swinger families including his own.

It's a lot more common than you think. Hard to imagine but...

...a burden many kids live with.

Jeez, I grew up in a protected bubble and I guess still live in one. I don't know anyone who has ever done this (or maybe I do, but I just don't know about it). Anyway, the thing that galls me over this whole thing are Rexie's and the Jets' assertions that this is a "private matter between the coach and his wife." Really? How many things that you VOLUNTARILY place on YouTube remain a "private matter?" What a joke. I do feel bad for the kids, but it will probably all blow over in a few weeks. Lucky for them they are on vacation next week, and after that, the playoffs start and the NFL will be on to the next big story of the day. It's 100% their parents' fault that they are in this horribly awkward position. Never mind the "professional" implications for Rexie. Nice parentling Rex and Michelle.

Give the man a break. He is an exhibitionist. His wife fancies herself a model. He is an accomplished wielder of the camera. Voila, their exploits tickled the hearts of thousands of foot fetishists. As far as we know, they did it for pleasure -- there was no commercial motivation, so far.

This must be liberating for Rex Ryan. May be in the off season, his wife gets an offer from Playboy. Being at the center of all this attention is what Rex is all baout. Foir him, this is ATTENTION Heaven!

Bottom line is that they put that video online knowing that someone watching it would be masturbating to it. The intent is clear.

Johnson called Mr Kraft to apologize about bringing up the Pats in the Alosi thing.
Jets owner still has 'respect' for Ryan after alleged foot-fetish videos go public

Johnson, addressing the Alosi situation, revealed for the first time that he called Patriots owner Bob Kraft to apologize for comments special teams coach Mike Westhoff made accusing New England of intentionally using a human wall along the sideline on punt plays.

The day after the Alosi incident, Westhoff went on a Chicago radio station and freely said that a lot of NFL teams, including the Patriots, use that practice, which is frowned upon by the league.

“I called Bob about any comments that we may have made regarding the (wall) and how he interpreted those comments,’’ Johnson said. “We don’t want to be insulting another team, another team’s coaches, players or anything. That’s not what we’re here to do.’’

Woody Johnson is not going to put his foot in his mouth and step on Ryan's toes. Woody hopes Rex lands on his feet and keeps his feet on firm ground. Woody can count on his fingers and toes how many people he respects as much as Rex. Woody has given Rex the advice to just put one foot in front of the other and just take one step at a time. Woody is still proud to give Rex his foot in the door in the head coaching ranks.

Last edited:
having a hard time(toes) meshing the tough(toes) guy "we're gonna beat your (toes)brains in" Wrecks with the (toes)goo gee gaa gaa Chester the Toe Molester persona he portrays on that (toes)vid....must be because I'm not (toes)used to deviance displayed publically for all to see(toes) and then fearing THAT(toes) deviant in the context of a physical (toes)struggle...meh...I'm sure I'll forget(toes) all about it when I see Wrecksie's face(toes) twisted up in a grimace on the sideline...

Last edited:
Woody Johnson is not going to put his foot in his mouth and step on Ryan's toes. Woody hopes Rex lands on his feet and keeps his feet on firm ground. Woody can count on his fingers and toes how many people he respects as much as Rex. Woody has given Rex the advice to just put one foot in front of the other and just take one step at a time.

Well done, Rob. Well done.

It was also rumored that Ryan wanted to sign Larry Foote to a 1 year deal.

I disagree, I don't think most employers would take any action against someone for something like this. Maybe some would, that's their personal preference, but are you actually aware of any cases where an executive was dismissed for something so minor?

By the way, if you're saying Ryan should be fired for this, surely you think Belichick should have been fired for spygate.

I have to disagree on this one. You are an employee at will at most places. I've personally been forced to fire an employee with a public job for an embarassing situation that was *not illegal* because it reflected badly on the company. I also work for one of the most liberal of the Fortune 50 companies.

Last edited:
Woody is used to having one's family trashed in the media unfortunately so if there's one owner who is understanding this might be the right one ... maybe?

PatsDeb, I grew up also not knowing anything about this. But then people told me it was going on everywhere. Look up the term "key party."

Football and swinging maybe don't mix.

Check out this story:

Update: Hawk fan says bathroom sex scandal "ruined my life" | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

"Wonderful Boyfriend" Makes Up Other Half Of Iowa Bathroom Sex Team

Too much drink or?

Is it that the area of Iowa she's from, Carroll, IA and the county, has a big swinger scene apparently? I've read articles that it's very popular there. Bet it has a LOT to do with the Baptist and Fundamentalist Christian background. Once you leave the fold, you really leave the fold.

I lived in Italy for a couple years in the last decade.

This article did not surprise me at all:

Revealed: Italy is the home of wife swapping - Europe, World - The Independent

Recently outside Buffalo in Lockport, a swinger's convention rented out the city's fireman hall (some bigwig in power in the city apparently rented it out) and also a hotel in town. That's the most conservative area religiously outside Buffalo, with a huge MegaChurch a few miles away.

The Buffalo News, N.Y., Donn Esmonde column: Hands off swingers weekend | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

In other words, Rex isn't as abnormal or as much on the margins as we might make him out to be. On the other hand, some of the other stuff, like coprophilia and defilement, that's on the margins of the margins. When I looked into it yesterday, it was 10-15% of all people into S&M, never mind swining.

I haven't seen these videos but know the type I think, in which case it's 2 consenting, married adults getting their legal freak on. So be it.

It's an embarrassment to the team and to Rex.

And bear in mind I can't stand the guy, or the Jets, but I don't see why the League should get involved at all.

PatsDeb, I grew up also not knowing anything about this. But then people told me it was going on everywhere. Look up the term "key party."

Football and swinging maybe don't mix.

Check out this story:

Update: Hawk fan says bathroom sex scandal "ruined my life" | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

"Wonderful Boyfriend" Makes Up Other Half Of Iowa Bathroom Sex Team

Too much drink or?

Is it that the area of Iowa she's from, Carroll, IA and the county, has a big swinger scene apparently? I've read articles that it's very popular there. Bet it has a LOT to do with the Baptist and Fundamentalist Christian background. Once you leave the fold, you really leave the fold.

I lived in Italy for a couple years in the last decade.

This article did not surprise me at all:

Revealed: Italy is the home of wife swapping - Europe, World - The Independent

Recently outside Buffalo in Lockport, a swinger's convention rented out the city's fireman hall (some bigwig in power in the city apparently rented it out) and also a hotel in town. That's the most conservative area religiously outside Buffalo, with a huge MegaChurch a few miles away.

The Buffalo News, N.Y., Donn Esmonde column: Hands off swingers weekend | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

In other words, Rex isn't as abnormal or as much on the margins as we might make him out to be. On the other hand, some of the other stuff, like coprophilia and defilement, that's on the margins of the margins. When I looked into it yesterday, it was 10-15% of all people into S&M, never mind swining.

I'm with you. I'm 39 and first became aware of a key party watching "Gene Simmon's Family Jewels".

having a hard time(toes) meshing the tough(toes) guy "we're gonna beat your (toes)brains in" Wrecks with the (toes)goo gee gaa gaa Chester the Toe Molester persona he portrays on that (toes)vid....must be because I'm not (toes)used to deviance displayed publically for all to see(toes) and then fearing THAT(toes) deviant in the context of a physical (toes)struggle...meh...I'm sure I'll forget(toes) all about it when I see Wrecksie's face(toes) twisted up in a grimace on the sideline...

You inspired me.

I really don’t see (toes) the problem. I for one (toes) will have no problem (toes) getting past this (toes). It will not change (toes) my view of Rex (toes) one bit. It really is (toes) a non-issue (toes). I’m certain (toes) that come tomorrow (toes) this will be the furthest (toes) thing on anyone’s mind (toes).

Last edited:
On the other hand, some of the other stuff, like coprophilia and defilement, that's on the margins of the margins. When I looked into it yesterday, it was 10-15% of all people into S&M, never mind swining.

Coprophilia ... I can't even get to the beginning of why on that one.

So now we know why Rex likes Mark ... the Dirty Sanchez thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand