PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Videos & More (merged many times)

Started off with him going over who didn't practice today then the FIRST question was "Did you and your wife make those foot fetish videos?"

Rex looked down and paused for about 12 seconds then said it's a personal matter, looked pretty uncomfortable. He was then asked basically the same question re-phrased for the next 8 questions and he answered with "it's a personal matter" each time. Also noted how his wife is beautiful, they've been married for 23 years and that she's awesome. Then someone said "The coach has made it clear what his preference is regarding these questions" and now they're talking about football.

No jokes or making light of the situation.

Last edited:

Hilarious. We already knew Rex was an attention wh*re, but this kind of exhibitionism says a lot about his personality.

I was late to this story, and I notice that the profile on the BDSM site has been edited down though, although amusingly not removed, which is kind of deceptive. In the interest of keeping the embarrassment of this buffoon alive, here's the archived original courtesy of the Wayback Machine:

ihaveprettyfeet's Profile - Couple (man and woman) Looking For Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups for erotic email exchange, performing only (little/no contact), watching only (little/no contact) or active participation

Someone more vindictive than me might post this link on the Jets forums :D

Started off with him going over who didn't practice today then the FIRST question was "Did you and your wife make those foot fetish videos?"

Rex looked down and paused for about 12 seconds then said it's a personal matter, looked pretty uncomfortable. He was then asked basically the same question re-phrased for the next 8 questions and he answered with "it's a personal matter" each time. Also noted how his wife is beautiful, they've been married for 23 years and that she's awesome. Then someone said "The coach has made it clear what his preference is regarding these questions" and now they're talking about football.

No jokes or making light of the situation.

I love how for the first time he has nothing to say. Maybe this will teach him a little humility and to stop talking so much.

I love how for the first time he has nothing to say. Maybe this will teach him a little humility and to stop talking so much.

I doubt it. I stole my sig from gang green lol.

Last edited:

He did say in the introduction when talking about the steelers game....

"two great teams going toe to toe" and smiled.

I missed the open but he sure seemed subdued compared to his usual bravado heading into a win or you're locked out of the division clawing for the wild card game. Sanchez is taking snaps on handoffs and in walkthroughs only and throwing lefty because his shoulder is hurting. However he is calling in the plays to Brunnell so coach feels he will be very well prepared if he goes as expected. No mention of whether missing practice snaps will impact they area of his game coach said was lacking in Miami...his footwork...

Felger has me cracking up talking about this right now. He loves it and encourages Rex to "shove those toesies up your schnoz if it does it for ya! Go nuts!". Must listen stuff.

I'm sure he's the type to eat his bleu-berry pancakes and syrup off her feet in the mornings..... :eek:

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

He may not be the greatest X's and O's guy in the league. But you have to admire him for his willingness to go for it on 4th and a foot :D

:rofl::rofl:

The joke possibilities are endless. If Bears fans don't have some creative banners ready for Sunday's game, I'll be disappointed.

The joke possibilities are endless. If Bears fans don't have some creative banners ready for Sunday's game, I'll be disappointed.

"Dear Rex,
Meet me at Footlocker"

- Shaquille O'Neal -

I am sure they will have them...but you won't see them unless you are actually at the game and they won't be on TV.

I hate Rex & the Jets but to me this is a total non-story. Can we get back to football now?

Good one! Got it! :p

Last edited:
Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Ha Ha

Well played Sir.

The awesomeness of this tread is epic. This, by far, was the best thing I've seen today.

I think the JETS are more the most, ummmm interesting team this year top to bottom in all of NFL. The Favre/Minny drama was close second, by the Jets are pulling away with this one.

Last edited:

Rex looked down and paused for about 12 seconds then said it's a personal matter, looked pretty uncomfortable.

Unformfortable? You mean 'having an orgasm'. 12 seconds sounds about right. The ultimate humiliation for this BDSM fetishist, finally getting it in front of the cameras. He got off on it baby!

Rex Ryan fields questions about wife's alleged foot-fetish video, calls it a 'personal matter' - NY Daily News

Appearing subdued and chagrined at his mid-week press briefing Wednesday, Jets coach Rex Ryan declined to answer questions about reports that his wife, Michelle, had appeared in a number of foot-fetish videos posted on the Internet, repeatedly describing the situation as a "personal matter."

The normally ebullient Ryan, who often treats the briefing like a standup routine, was anything but jovial Wednesday, opening up his comments by going over the injury report and then taking questions.

When asked if he and his wife had made the videos, which first appeared on the website Deadspin.com and were later reported by the Daily News, Ryan said:

"This is a personal matter, and I won't discuss it."

Ryan's lack of denial could indicate that the woman in the videos is his wife of 22 years and that a male voice heard off camera is his. One of the four videos on Deadspin show the woman and the cameraman who sounds like Ryan having intimate discussions about her feet.

Reporters continued to question him about the videos, asking Ryan if he could confirm that he and his wife had appeared in them, and Ryan continued to offer the same answer.

"I hope you can respect the fact that I really don't want to discuss it," Ryan said.

Interestingly, I figured this would be the main story in the sports section of the New York Post. There was nothing at all about it in their sports section - the story was carried only in the NYC/local section.

Jets coach Rex Ryan dodges questions regarding foot-fetish videos, calls it a 'personal issue' - New York Post

A somber-looking Ryan said the videos would not serve as a distraction this weekend.

"We're going to be ready to play Chicago and I am ready," he said.
The raunchy Alt.com profile purported to be that of Ryan and his wife also shows that they are interested in threesomes and "nipple torture." The profile is rife with other explicit sex acts and positions the couple is allegedly interested in.

The Ryan foot saga is the latest controversy to hound the Jets this season.

The NFL is investigating now-suspended strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi after he tripped a Miami Dolphins player during a punt return.

In September, wide receiver Braylon Edwards was busted on DWI charges after cops pulled him over in Manhattan.

Just before the start of the 2010 season, the players sparked a league probe after Mexican television sports reporter Ines Sainz claimed she was harassed during practice.

Last edited:

Why is anyone surprised by this?....We already knew he loved putting his own foot in his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back