PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Rex Lets go get a goddamn snack!

:eek::eek::eek:

Re: Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Videos & More (merged many times)

Reportedly after having his purely precautionary MRI Monday, The Sanchise was late for practice today and observed lobbing soft tosses and even throwing lefthanded. In further news, Santonio Holmes was absent from the media portion of practice altogether.

Way to take one for the HC, boys. Perfect diversionary tactic...

Are you kidding? Actual football news can't begin to compete w/the foot stuff.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

Actually, I think you need to go back to school. I did not realize that this foot thing is now FACT. It's all conjecture at the moment. It probably is true, and who really cares. My point of posting about Belly is that as a fan base many of you are poking fun at Rex when your very own coach has been shown on many occasions and in different ways to lack scruples.

I think the 45-3 repsonse is funny given that it has nothing to do with this thread.

I did not come to this board to check to see "how fans from another team are reacting." I come to this board on a daily basis to see what you guys are posting. It just so happens that today this topic was the most popular.

So you are going with the look-alike defense? Tell me how that works out for you.

Funniest line so far from Gangreen...

Great one!

But, on a serious note, just imagine what the reaction would be if Tom and Gisele let out a video tape with any sexual content or innuendo! Dungy and his fellow mediots would be calling for suspensions and worse for Brady, Belichick, Kraft and anyone in the line of command at the Patriots.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

His calling a timeout in the Pats-Ravens game and his use and non use of the red flag this year shows a much worse lack of judgment than this.

He will keep or lose his job based on what the Jets record is, not this crap.

LOL Tell that to Mangini...or Herm. The HC of the NYJ - much like the QB - has as a rule exactly 3 seasons to win it all - and that's not even when PSL sales are factored in...

Great one!

But, on a serious note, just imagine what the reaction would be if Tom and Gisele let out a video tape with any sexual content or innuendo! Dungy and his fellow mediots would be calling for suspensions and worse for Brady, Belichick, Kraft and anyone in the line of command at the Patriots.

You're kidding right? Every male would rejoice if any sex video of Gisele were to surface, even Dungy.

Last edited:

You're kidding right? Every male would rejoice if any sex video of Gisele were to surface, even Dungy.

Hallelujah. Why are we stuck with fatty and the crone? I'd much rather have Giselle.

So you are going with the look-alike defense? Tell me how that works out for you.

Actually, I think it's the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. Typical Jet Fan moron. Graduated High School and he thinks he's a Mensa candidate.

I hate Rex & the Jets but to me this is a total non-story. Can we get back to football now?

His calling a timeout in the Pats-Ravens game and his use and non use of the red flag this year shows a much worse lack of judgment than this.
Eh, hindsight is always 20-20 when talking about that timeout. If he felt the defense wasn't ready, calling a timeout is a smart thing to do. No way he could have known in advance that the defense would make the play and stop the Pats, only to have the play not count.
He will keep or lose his job based on what the Jets record is, not this crap.
I doubt he'll be fired for this, but don't think things like these don't matter. If such a high profile employee does something like this, it certainly reflects on and embarasses the company and could be grounds for termination.

I hate Rex & the Jets but to me this is a total non-story. Can we get back to football now?

Yes. Normally Rex's wife commands a triple team, but lately Rex has been wondering if he'd be better off just leaving her on Revis Island.

Yes, it's fact. Ryan has told the media it's a "personal matter."
That's a laughable statement. When you post videos to the internet for all the world to see, that's hardly "personal". :rofl: :rofl:

When Rex said Sanchez had "happy feet" what exactly did he mean by that?

I can't believe that this thread has actually sparked serious debate. :bricks:

I can't believe that this thread has actually spanked serious debate. :bricks:

Fixed for you.

Yes. Normally Rex's wife commands a triple team, but lately Rex has been wondering if he'd be better off just leaving her on Revis Island.

Thread winner.

The head coach and face of a high profile National Football League franchise humiliates himself (and his family) in public fashion, and you think it's a non-story?

Story, but this is a story. And a pretty big one too. We're not talking about something he and his wife did in the privacy of their own home. We're talking about something that was willingly and knowingly exposed for all the world to see.

It's 2:15PM, Rex Ryan'd press conference is live now...

Official Site of the New York Jets

Also live on SNY

Last edited:

I'm sure Rex Ryan's Jets wouldn't have had the problem of giving his team the wrong cleats in a snowy game like the Bears did. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back