PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

I didn't say you had a problem with it. I said people will have a problem with a guy who lends his wife out.

What people? As long as those people aren't named Woody Johnson, it doesn't matter.

Jet fans will approve or disapprove of what he does with the football team in the post season. Just like none of us give a crap about BB's adultery.

Patriots fans will hate him regardless.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

What people? As long as those people aren't named Woody Johnson, it doesn't matter.

Jet fans will approve or disapprove of what he does with the football team in the post season. Just like none of us give a crap about BB's adultery.

Patriots fans will hate him regardless.

Are you serious? You can't be serious. You think these public figures aren't subject to public opinion? You think the players will have no reaction? You can't be serious.

Re: Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Videos & More (merged many times)

t-o-e-s, toes, toes, toes!!

Re: BREAKINGS NEWS: Rex Ryan EXPOSED! (Real)

Well what if Rex sucked Sanchez's feet, howdga like to get that image stuck in your head? :eek:
Geez, thanks for that mental image. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go scrub my eyes out with Ajax and a brillo pad.

Actually, the mental image I had was a bit more tame. I see this vision of Rex's wife in some sort of black dominatrix outfit while also wearing a Patriots helmet. Feel free to fill in the dialogue! :rofl: :rofl: :rocker: :rocker:

In their swingers profile: Defilement and humiliation.

That would explain 45-3!

Funny how all of you dolts forget about all the misgivings by your scumbag coach. I personally couldn't care less about this Ryan foot thing except for th fact that it's another distraction for the team at a time where they don't need distractions.

Some reminders for those of you that forgot about your lying, cheating, adulterizing coach:

SECOND-STRING SWEETIE FOR BILL - NYPOST.com
Bill Belichick Sex Tape
Sports Law Blog

I know there is a whole lot more out there, but enjoy these. Point being, if you're going to criticize a coach for his personal life, you don't need to look very far. Belichick's behavior is much more detestable than Ryan's. That's a fact. Belly is a scumbag, Ryan is a goofball.
When school vacation gets over next week, be sure to ask your teacher what the difference is between a fact and an opinion; it doesn't appear they have taught you that yet.

The only thing factual in your comment was that Belichick did indeed have a relationship with that woman. Everything else you said was over-the-top opinion punctuated by agenda-driven words like scumbag.

One major point you and the rest of your brethren tend to omit is that both Belichick and that woman were both separated at the time they started seeing each other. Not that you're interested in morality; if you were where's your outrage towards Cromartie? Where's your outrage towards Ryan trying to pimp out his wife to strangers?

One thing that is factual is that quite often people who are trying to hide something tend to accuse others of something in an attempt to deflect attention away from themselves. I can understand why fans of 31 other teams are on a Jets forum right now; they're curious to see how Jet fans are reacting and if there is any new information on the subject.

But why would a fan of the Jets be on another team's forum to see what people are saying? The only reason I can think of is damage control and a sense of guilt.

Perhaps at the same time you are asking your teacher to explain what the difference is between a fact and an opinion, you can also ask her to explain what a hypocrite is.

Are you serious? You can't be serious. You think these public figures aren't subject to public opinion?

Is anything he did worse than adultery?

You think the players will have no reaction? You can't be serious.
Yeah...the players will have a reaction. They stick the video on big screen for film review and the whole team will have a laugh at Rex's expense. Than Cro will say something about Rex being willing to share and ask if Mrs. Ryan could be the mother of child number 10. Everyone will laugh. Then they will move on to the film study for the Bears game.

In their swingers profile: Defilement and humiliation.

That would explain 45-3!

Swingers: Defilement and Humiliation.

The words after the colon are redundant.

By the way, Freud had a theory about the need for degrading a sex partner. It comes from having a Dad who is a strong authoritarian. One's mother then becomes a symbol of purity and goodness, and when the man then takes a wife, she substitutes for the mother and becomes a symbol of purity and goodness. Then comes the need to degrade the symbol in order to make her a sex object--in order to get it on.

I think Freud was an absolute genius who was wrong about much of what he wrote (maybe including this one) but who was so far ahead of anyone in thinking of this stuff at all.

Yes, of course. To most Americans. Wanting your wife to get ganged is worse.

Many Americans commit adultery. Plus, it's been written that Belichick was separated. For me, having known people who have these sorts of things happen in life, I know how sticky the whole situation can be.

I'm not judging Rex either. It's fine for me if he's a swinger or whatever. I'm just saying that wanting 3 guys to do your wife will not go over well with the general public.

Funny how all of you dolts forget about all the misgivings by your scumbag coach. I personally couldn't care less about this Ryan foot thing except for th fact that it's another distraction for the team at a time where they don't need distractions.

Some reminders for those of you that forgot about your lying, cheating, adulterizing coach:

SECOND-STRING SWEETIE FOR BILL - NYPOST.com
Bill Belichick Sex Tape
Sports Law Blog

I know there is a whole lot more out there, but enjoy these. Point being, if you're going to criticize a coach for his personal life, you don't need to look very far. Belichick's behavior is much more detestable than Ryan's. That's a fact. Belly is a scumbag, Ryan is a goofball.

I acknowledge your open mind, equating adultery (when the parties were already separated) with explicit, online solicitation of fetishistic, group sex, erotic encounters, but somehow I think that most people will not consider the two as behavioral equivalents.

In other words, that argument will work when :pigsfly: .

Nice try, though.

And, as someone else replied, 45--3!

Last edited:

Well at least Mrs Jabbas feet are better looking than his are.

hobbit_feet.jpg

Rex holding up a picture of his wife comparing her to Gisele was weird, and in light of these recent revelations, the guy couldn't help himself playing the voyeur yet again.

I'm trying not to be so amused by this but I can't help it. :D

So who committed adultery? There was never any proof the HC of the NEP did except in Ron Borges or Tom Casale's vivid imaginations and the minds of the NJ media...and believe me, if a scintilla of evidence or tape existed against BB, it woulda been located and mass distributed by now...

Yeah...the players will have a reaction. They stick the video on big screen for film review and the whole team will have a laugh at Rex's expense. Than Cro will say something about Rex being willing to share and ask if Mrs. Ryan could be the mother of child number 10. Everyone will laugh. Then they will move on to the film study for the Bears game.

Oh, I don't think so. They may joke to media if that's the lead Rex gives them, but they're gonna wonder and it's gonna make it harder for him to enforce anything resembling discipline going forward. Do as I say not as I do doesn't work in the ego driven NFL these days...

Swingers: Defilement and Humiliation.

The words after the colon are redundant.

By the way, Freud had a theory about the need for degrading a sex partner. It comes from having a Dad who is a strong authoritarian. One's mother then becomes a symbol of purity and goodness, and when the man then takes a wife, she substitutes for the mother and becomes a symbol of purity and goodness. Then comes the need to degrade the symbol in order to make her a sex object--in order to get it on.

I think Freud was an absolute genius who was wrong about much of what he wrote (maybe including this one) but who was so far ahead of anyone in thinking of this stuff at all.
Well, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :rocker:

I'm trying not to be so amused by this but I can't help it. :D

What is about NY that all the weirdos seem to go there...

Funniest line so far from Gangreen...

To think Tony Dungy was miffed at Rex's language on "Hard Knocks"?

He is going to absolutely stroke out when he gets wind of this story. . .

Yes, of course. To most Americans. Wanting your wife to get ganged is worse.

Many Americans commit adultery. Plus, it's been written that Belichick was separated. For me, having known people who have these sorts of things happen in life, I know how sticky the whole situation can be.

I'm not judging Rex either. It's fine for me if he's a swinger or whatever. I'm just saying that wanting 3 guys to do your wife will not go over well with the general public.

It won't play well in bible pumping Topeka, Kansas. Not gonna be a real issue to beer chugging Jets fan in the Bronx. If he was the coach of the Colts or Chiefs he would be in trouble, but he his not.

I acknowledge your open mind, equating adultery (when the parties were already separated) with explicit, online solicitation of fetishistic, group sex, erotic encounters, but somehow I think that most people will not consider the two as behavioral equivalents.
It's the fetishistic aspect of this incident combined with the public's never ending voyeurism that made it all blow up.

If all that happened was we discovered Rex had an affair in the summer of '09, then it would not have made the front page of the NY Daily News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back