PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

Q: Does Rex think he will get Woodhead back after the Patriots' session with Danny is finished?

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

You know something - - that would be great. That would be the greatest PR handling of all time, and I wouldn't put it past him to do that.

He broke no laws, just made an unbelievably stupid mistake (especially for a public figure, but even if they were private citizens, who puts videos of themselves - - at least the wife - - on the internet without thinking that, hey, someone we know may see this?????).

Honestly, I like Rex Ryan - - he's a very good natured buffoon with a great sense of humor. He's outrageous like his dad, but with a humorous and likeable side. He's a buffoon, though.

He can't do this because her handle "I have pretty feet" is also associated with swinger ads in the same city as the foot-fetishing. He's not going to get away with, "Yeah, I'm a swinger too!"

He can't do this because her handle "I have pretty feet" is also associated with swinger ads in the same city as the foot-fetishing. He's not going to get away with, "Yeah, I'm a swinger too!"

Why the hell not?

He can be re-signed for another couple of years by HBO now!!!!!!

I don't see this any different than Brandon Spikes and chatroulette.

But next Pats-Jets home game I want someone to have a sign that says,

"Rex nevermind the rings,
KISS THE FEET"

Why the hell not?

He can be re-signed for another couple of years by HBO now!!!!!!

Good point about HBO, but I've seen this go down before in sports, and it's not pretty. Some things are OK, like feet and voyeurism. Swinging is still a bit off the beaten path (sorry).

Rex Ryan is the new pitchman for Tinactin.

I don't see this any different than Brandon Spikes and chatroulette.

But next Pats-Jets home game I want someone to have a sign that says,

"Rex nevermind the rings,
KISS THE FEET"

It's not very different except for the fact that one guy is into oral sex and the other guy is into swinging. One guy is a coach and one guy is a player.

Those two differences though may make the little difference a much bigger one.

I actually think Rex is bad for the Jets, and I see this as having the potential to destroy the guy. Which would be bad for other teams in the division.

It's not very different except for the fact that one guy is into oral sex and the other guy is into swinging. One guy is a coach and one guy is a player.

Those two differences though may make the little difference a much bigger one.

I actually think Rex is bad for the Jets, and I see this as having the potential to destroy the guy. Which would be bad for other teams in the division.

I don't have a problem with swinging. If Michelle is okay with Rex playing with other women's feet then I am okay with. I have a problem with cheating on your spouse. But even that is not grounds to fire a coach.

How do players respect a guy who basically said he wants to see his wife gang banged? Disgusting.

Rex Ryan is the new pitchman for Tinactin.

LOL. Definitely need a Madden replacemnt in another couple years.

I dont really have a comment on whether its real a hoax or whatever, and i really dont care.
Im just saying I find it very doubtful that the profile someone found about a guy with a foot fetish is actually Rex Ryan.
Most of it may well be true but that doesnt mean everything related that you can find on the internet is also him.

Except that the account is 2+ years old. What's your alternative explanation to it being real? That some prankster realized that ihaveprettyfeet was Rex and his wife 2+ years ago, and set up the account so that, upon getting randomly found out a couple of years and a promotion later, it would be all the more embarrassing?

It just doesn't add up. The only reasonable explanation is that the alt.com profile is also the Ryans. Nobody ever said they were smart.

BREAKINGS NEWS: Rex Ryan EXPOSED! (Real)

Rex Ryan and his Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos and more

There's a celebrity in the foot-fetish world who posts videos with titles like "Hot Mature Sexy Feet." The videos feature a woman who looks like Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle — and, in one, a man offscreen who sounds like Rex.

A few years back, YouTube user "ihaveprettyfeet" — who shares a number of personal characteristics with Michelle, though we'll get to that later — made a series of videos, apparently starring herself. In them, her feet, whether in stockings or shoes or simply bare, are always prominently displayed. An attractive older blonde, "ihaveprettyfeet" became hugely popular, to the point that when YouTube banned her account for terms of service violations, devotees took to message boards to wonder where she'd gone.

Her videos have been reposted by others on YouTube, and with so many followers, it was only a matter of time before one of them happened to be both a Jets fan and a Deadspin reader, too. We received a tip from one such person that "ihaveprettyfeet" was the spitting image of Michelle Ryan, wife of maybe the most popular coach in the NFL. "At least a twin sister," the tipster said. Michelle Ryan doesn't have a twin sister, but judge for yourself.

We were told by one source that if this is Michelle Ryan, there's no way Rex knows about it. But listen closely to the voice of the cameraman. Multiple viewers, including a YouTube commenter, have observed that it sounds an awful lot like Rex. Now, we're not into feet or anything, but if that is indeed Michelle, and that is indeed Rex, well, more power to the both of them. Like many, many people out there, Rex is just in love with his wife's feet. ****, it's almost romantic.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found "ihaveprettyfeet"'s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens, his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md. Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as a Virgo. Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; "ihaveprettyfeet" has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker. Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels, she was "a foot [shorter]" than her 6'4" husband; "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as 5'2". To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City "ihaveprettyfeet" listed on this swingers site. It's a couple's profile. The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5'10, 180 pounds.

We know that This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos (UPDATE)Michelle Ryan's far from shy, modeling for an NFL fashion lined aimed at women. We know "ihaveprettyfeet" is anything but shy. Still, her online activity petered out in mid-2009, around the time that Rex was entering the New York media spotlight. An attempt to lay low would explain her abrupt disappearance, as well as the two-year age discrepancy on her dating profile.

A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

There are pictures of Rex Ryan's profile on a Swingers website and he is listed as "Bi-Curious"

The profile says "my wife has tiny tits but 2 inch nipples" LOL!

He goes on to say he wants to watch his wife take a "big one in all 3 holes"

Last edited:

Except that the account is 2+ years old. What's your alternative explanation to it being real? That some prankster realized that ihaveprettyfeet was Rex and his wife 2+ years ago, and set up the account so that, upon getting randomly found out a couple of years and a promotion later, it would be all the more embarrassing?

It just doesn't add up. The only reasonable explanation is that the alt.com profile is also the Ryans. Nobody ever said they were smart.
Of course it could just be someone else.
Either way I dont really much care.

Really, I dont much care.
Can you explian if it is him why he wouldn't have taken down the comment that he wants to see his wife 'get a big one in all 3 holes"?
Obviously he knows the story is out. Why would he leave that up?

Because it's been screencapped and disseminated across the internet 100 times over. The cat's out of the bag on this one, and going back and editing it now will just draw more attention to it.

Honestly, that is probably the best thing he could do. Crack a joke or two about it, or have his wife come out barefoot and kiss her feet before talking. If he makes light of it, most people will probably just let it go.

Emphasize the foot fetish (relatively innocuous) and hope that everyone forgets about the whole nipple torture/defilement/triple team part. Agreed, that's gotta be the best path forward.

Re: BREAKINGS NEWS: Rex Ryan EXPOSED! (Real)

Are you ready for some foot fetish?!? :rofl: :rofl:

never mind

Last edited:

Wow, a third thread :rolleyes:

My goodness. :blush:

Enough with this foot crap! :mad:

Lol... its really turning my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back