PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish? (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish?

Hey Rex smell my feet.

Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

The sad thing is if this is true, they have 2 kids who will now go online, read this ask Mom about being bi-curious and ask Dad why he wants to watch Mom get it in all 3 holes.

100% agree. I have two young boys, who love the Pats (I wonder why?) and idolize #12.

I've used Belichick's work ethic and that of the team, along with their "do your talking on the field" ethos, as life lessons for my children many times.

So, as much as I don't think the League should play the role of "morality police," I do think it has to do or say something.

Last edited:
Re: I Wonder What the Back Covers of the NYPost and NY Daily News Will be Tomorrow

It seems that with Rex, a crazy news story is always afoot.

Re: OT: Rex Ryan foot fetish?

allright lets go have a GD snack! Honey give me your toes...
Peanut Butter and Toe Jam sandwich's for everyone.

Last edited:

NY Post Cover:
tGMfG.png

In all seriousness, though, this will only motivate the players to put foot to turf and work their tails off. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a step of a single foot after all.

They will get behind Rex 100 percent as long as he doesn't put his foot in his mouth. After all they will want to follow in Rex's footsteps as a great football mind. Besides, who would want to foot the bill if they end up getting fined? No thank you, the game's afoot, anyone that does that will have to run to the foothills. It's like you just set foot in the place and everyone is walking on eggshells. Just relax, put up your feet, and ride it out. No way this story has feet.

This little piggy ate a cheeseburger....And this little piggy wanted a GD SNACK!!

Didn't someone say while the Jets-Pats game was in progress that the Jests were in way over their heads and were getting Happy Feet?

Never mind.

Of course the only real question here is how long it will take someone in the media to figure out a way to turn this into an issue about Belichick.

I'd say about a day.

Of course the only real question here is how long it will take someone in the media to figure out a way to turn this into an issue about Belichick.

I'd say about a day.

I'll take the under on that.

Wow crazy thing is, some foot fetish lover on the YouTube comment section knew and posted that this was Rex THREE weeks ago.

footman10 (3 weeks ago)
lol This is Rex Ryan ( coach of NY Jets ) and his wife Michelle Ryan

Ryan has his daily presser at 2pm today, can't wait!

Wonder if he'll try to make light of the situation, coming out barefooted or something...

Last edited:

I'd say about a day.

I was thinking the same thing.

They'll bring up BBs divorce and his alleged affair with a Giants/Jets office girl.

I'm not surprised he has a feet fetish, he probably hasn't seen his own feet in a very long time.
Or anything else for that matter.

Now we all know why Rex talks so much. Most people would be embarrassed with how often he puts his foot in his mouth. Rex is turned on by it.

I'll take the under on that.

Good thing you took the under, because on Jetsinsider when a Pats fan was giving Jets fans crap for this story, a Jets fan went and dug out the BB as "the other man" in the NJ divorce story from a few years ago. Let the spin begin!

Good thing you took the under, because on Jetsinsider when a Pats fan was giving Jets fans crap for this story, a Jets fan went and dug out the BB as "the other man" in the NJ divorce story from a few years ago. Let the spin begin!

Yeah, but the question was whether a NY MEDIA person would do it within the day.

I say it happens before noon.

Now we have the 1st Jets PLAYER commenting:

Jets Cornerback Drew Coleman Talks Deadspin's Rex, Michelle Ryan's Foot-Fetish Allegations, Playoffs, Chicago Bears On WFAN CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

“We haven’t seen them yet. I’m sure somebody will bring them up on the big screen today or sometime during this week,” joked the Jets’ cornerback."

Wonder if they have a "Beli-strator"?

Last edited:

Wow crazy thing is, some foot fetish lover on the YouTube comment section knew and posted that this was Rex THREE weeks ago.

Ryan has his daily presser at 2pm today, can't wait!

Wonder if he'll try to make light of the situation, coming out barefooted or something...

Honestly, that is probably the best thing he could do. Crack a joke or two about it, or have his wife come out barefoot and kiss her feet before talking. If he makes light of it, most people will probably just let it go.

Honestly, that is probably the best thing he could do. Crack a joke or two about it, or have his wife come out barefoot and kiss her feet before talking. If he makes light of it, most people will probably just let it go.

I don't see that he has a choice, really.

You know something - - that would be great. That would be the greatest PR handling of all time, and I wouldn't put it past him to do that.

He broke no laws, just made an unbelievably stupid mistake (especially for a public figure, but even if they were private citizens, who puts videos of themselves - - at least the wife - - on the internet without thinking that, hey, someone we know may see this?????).

Honestly, I like Rex Ryan - - he's a very good natured buffoon with a great sense of humor. He's outrageous like his dad, but with a humorous and likeable side. He's a buffoon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back