PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Revis and Marshall commence fisty cuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall is a weirdo with a personality disorder and a locker room cancer. He won't win a SB with any team.
I actually like Marshall, this is the 1st blip on the radar since he found out what his mental disorder was. I give him credit for asking for help, getting help, and he now helps others with mental issues. I like the guy, great player. He's actually watchable and informative on This week in the NFL.

I'm programmed to hate him as a Pat's fan. But he's not an unlikable guy now that his issues were diagnosed. I dislike Revis more, the greedy bastard.

Yeah I mean, I guess I'm just some new age pinko or whatever, but if the guy has a serious disorder you probably shouldn't also be ****ting on him about his personality. Marshall seems like he has his **** together and is a leader. Sometimes people actually need to mature and/or get help from Big Pharma *gasp*

I mean it's all he-said, she said, but Eaton said in 2011 Belichick would bring him in to do that. I honestly think Belichick understands the game and sometimes tempers flare.

I could seriously see Belichick orchestrating a fight to light a fire under the team's ass and, at the same time, using it as an opportunity to punish losing your temper because you'd rather your players learn to keep their **** together during practice than at the tail end of the Super Bowl when you still have a chance of getting a safety since your QB threw an INT to an undrafted FA on the goal line.
Eaton was last with the Pats in 2000, so he had one season at most under BB as head coach. Maybe he did that with Eaton earlier under Tuna, but I seem to recall BB making the whole team do laps in training camp for fighting to burn off that "excess energy."

I can't recall the last time the Patriots had a real fistfight in training camp -- BB just doesn't tolerate it. But Jets players see the futility of their situation day after day, year after year. On top of that, they have to put up with Jets fans. It's a miserable existence.

And much deserved.

Wait, other than their jersey colors, what makes Revis and Marshall assholes?

It kills me that we didn't get Marshall. We'd be polishing another SB trophy.
Simple. They're Jets.

I actually like Marshall, this is the 1st blip on the radar since he found out what his mental disorder was. I give him credit for asking for help, getting help, and he now helps others with mental issues. I like the guy, great player. He's actually watchable and informative on This week in the NFL.

I'm programmed to hate him as a Pat's fan. But he's not an unlikable guy now that his issues were diagnosed. I dislike Revis more, the greedy bastard.

They both suck. They're Jets.

This is actually more significant than the fight:

Earlier this week, the Jets were so disorganized and sloppy at practice that Marshall punted a football over the bleachers out of frustration.

Revis was just beginning to practice after offseason wrist surgery. Even if he was cleared for football, punching someone doesn't seem like a good decision.

Marshall: You just got burned on that TD, Revis Island!

Revis: Too bad you couldn't do that to me when I blanketed you all day in 2014 on my way to winning a Super Bowl!

And then Marshall started swinging.

I really hope the Jets cut him. And he comes here.

Gotta side with Patriots legend Darrelle Revis on this one. Should be a non-story, but Marshall loves talking **** on camera because he's a narcissist with borderline personality disorder. Not that's there's anything wrong eith that.

wWXOcdn.gif

Geno Smith's jaw just healed from the last fight in Jets practice. They better get protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft