PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manish Mehta takes Revis apart and uses the Patriots to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the REX RYAN Jets (Rex, Bart Scott,Revis, Antonio Daddy, etc.).

He plays against people, not laundry. He isn't a fanboy like us.

The Todd Bowles Jets don't seem to elicit strong personal feelings from him, except Revis, evidently.

See post following yours.
No reason Bowels et. al have sudden immunity from Jets hatred

See post following yours.
No reason Bowels et. al have sudden immunity from Jets hatred

Wow. Did you not read the dateline of your link?

"Posted by NBC Sports on August 23, 2010, 10:31 AM EST"

Once again. Who was the HC of the Jets back then?

The players aren't fanboys. They couldn't give a **** about the laundry.

Brady, for good reason, hated Rex, Bart Scott, et al. Back then, the Jets were a threat to the Patriots.

But if it gets you more excited for this game, believe what you want.

I find it funny when fans delude themselves into thinking these players feel the same way they do about laundry. To Brady, Revis makes this game special. Other than Revis, this is like playing the Bengals for him. To us, it's different. To Brady, last weeks game was far more emotional.

Last edited:
Love a good Jets bashing article but Mehta can drink the stuff under the sink for all I care. He was King douche during deflategate, and I haven't forgotten

So he was 100% successful in what he was trying to do.

Mehta is just another clickbait Douche. "Revenge" Wooooo. No disrespect to the OP.

But Brady is going to throw to who is open or whoever is the better matchup and if that happens to be Revis then it will be at Revis.

That's how Brady usually plays unless he is in his childhood hometown stadium chucking up 16 to another california native. :eek:
whomever is open

BTW, anyone who wanted the Jets to get punished for tampering with Revis, you got your wish. They signed Revis.

Game. Set. Match. Robo.

Wow. Did you not read the dateline of your link?

"Posted by NBC Sports on August 23, 2010, 10:31 AM EST"

Once again. Who was the HC of the Jets back then?

The players aren't fanboys. They couldn't give a **** about the laundry.

Brady, for good reason, hated Rex, Bart Scott, et al. Back then, the Jets were a threat to the Patriots.

But if it gets you more excited for this game, believe what you want.

I find it funny when fans delude themselves into thinking these players feel the same way they do about laundry. To Brady, Revis makes this game special. Other than Revis, this is like playing the Bengals for him. To us, it's different. To Brady, last weeks game was far more emotional.

Oh it's pretty significant, no matter the date. It's one of the very few times Brady has said something impolitic about another team.

If you can find proof that he's changed his stance on them since, please feel free to post a link.

Oh it's pretty significant, no matter the date. It's one of the very few times Brady has said something impolitic about another team.

If you can find proof that he's changed his stance on them since, please feel free to post a link.

You're joking, right?

You think his bedroom is festooned with posters?

These Jets are not the 2010 Jets. But, please continue with your delusion.

You're joking, right?

You think his bedroom is festooned with posters?

These Jets are not the 2010 Jets. But, please continue with your delusion.

Here's a link from 2015:

Darrelle Revis: Patriots 'have a history of doing stuff'

Do you really think Brady or the team is just going to let this slide?

Also, like I said, if you have proof that Brady has changed his stance, please feel free to post it.

Here's a link from 2015:

Darrelle Revis: Patriots 'have a history of doing stuff'

Do you really think Brady or the team is just going to let this slide?

Also, like I said, if you have proof that Brady has changed his stance, please feel free to post it.

Post #39:
"The Todd Bowles Jets don't seem to elicit strong personal feelings from him, except Revis, evidently."

Not sure why this is hard for you to understand.

He plays against PLAYERS and the CURRENT TEAM. Not laundry.

Waiting for your evidence that Brady has done a 180 and now not a Jets hater

He hates anyone he's playing. The Jets are nothing special to him other than Revis. He will have more hate in two weeks for his opponent. Its 2016.

Post #39:
"The Todd Bowles Jets don't seem to elicit strong personal feelings from him, except Revis, evidently."

Not sure why this is hard for you to understand.

He plays against PLAYERS and the CURRENT TEAM. Not laundry.
Not sure why you have to seem so condescending but you're providing no substance to go against Brady's history of publicly disliking the jets.

Seems like you're pretty sure of it too. It must be all of us who are wrong, and you who is right.

It was nice to see Revis arriving late on both Mitchell TDs and a couple of big plays on the final TD drive ;)

Imagine how much more people would be hating Revising if the jets hadn't been good last season

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore