PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens were chicken, with 7 seconds left they could have taken one more quick shot to the end zone.

We do the same all the time. We kneel when there is no time to drive down the field. Why risk injury?

We do the same all the time. We kneel when there is no time to drive down the field. Why risk injury?

I'm confused how that applies in this case, they kicked a FG with seven seconds left.

Against the Colts offense you need TDs, a quick one step throw was worth the risk of the sack

The Ravens get the ball first in the second half. The field goal was worth it.

Finally figured out why Manning dances in the pocket. It took me long enough. But he does it because of timing with his wide receivers. Everytime he stomps his feet that's one second. For instance, a comeback route is two stomps. Maybe some of you have already noticed this but, for those that haven't, watch his feet and then watch the particular routes he throws.

Ill laugh if Manning wins MVP this year because he led his team to victories even though Brady had the better stats.
--------------------------------------
;)

Finally figured out why Manning dances in the pocket. It took me long enough. But he does it because of timing with his wide receivers. Everytime he stomps his feet that's one second. For instance, a comeback route is two stomps. Maybe some of you have already noticed this but, for those that haven't, watch his feet and then watch the particular routes he throws.

He is a Colt and horses count with their feet.

Kansas ****ty just scored. Pittsburgh only up now 17-14. Lions tied with the Browns as well. I have to think if the Lions come back to win, especially with the way they trailed in the first quarter, it would be straw that broke the camel's back for Mangina.

Ravens had 5 trips to the redzone break down. That is very glaring. I do not see how they pull out a victory today unless that changes dramatically.

Interesting theory. I've never tried to make sense of what he's doing, but I'll keep an eye out for it, see what I can figure out.

Kansas ****ty just scored. Pittsburgh only up now 17-14. Lions tied with the Browns as well. I have to think if the Lions come back to win, especially with the way they trailed in the first quarter, it would be straw that broke the camel's back for Mangina.

Lions/Browns ironically the most exciting game of the day.

Colts seem to have a new weapon with this Tom Santi. Maybe they have finally found their traditional tight end?

Wow, gutsy throw from your 5 yd line, Ravens are moving the chains.

He's down. Give him the first and let the Ravens go to work.

YES!! Challenge.. ball will be respotted where McGahee was down.

Lets go Ravens!!!!

oh wow look pink forehead douche and the rest of the colts offense is in another commercial

Last edited:
He was down, let's see if the refs can find a way to screw another team on behalf of the Colts.

Page was batting the ball all the way up the field? How was that not an illegal advancement flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes