PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is bizarre. This is beyond strange.

Why did he just not run out of bounds? Why flip it forward? Very stupid.

Real stupid for Hartbaugh to call timeout then challenge. Burned two timeouts right off the bat.

LOL, the Pats beat the Ravens in a similar close game on the way to 16-0. It should be no surprise the outcome here. Ravens have a big rep but they couldn't get it done in the close one.

17 tics, no Timeouts at the 40, 20 yard slant pass is only hope.

dont worry indy will the call

But of course.

Hopefully that was the death blow to the Ravens' playoff hopes. That's the only consolation I'd get from that POS team blowing this one.

That was embarrassingly bad clock management coaching. For the sake of 1 unnecessary challenge, Ravens lose a minute of clock time and a chance to win.

I don't know I think that last play ruled a fumble could have gone other way as well.

That was too close to call. Also should be a flag on Dallas Clark for touching the football and "spotting" it for the refs.

Well they are on the same team!

Man the Colts are getting very lucky this season. Almost as if a higher power has written the script. I can't think this type of luck can hold out. Although our first Superbowl was that type of season.

It has to be real hard to be a Ravens fan right now.

Real stupid for Hartbaugh to call timeout then challenge. Burned two timeouts right off the bat.

Burning timeouts stjupidly? Where have I heard that before?

Man the Colts are getting very lucky this season. Almost as if a higher power has written the script. I can't think this type of luck can hold out.

Give the Colts credit for making plays in the 4th quarter.

But they should be officially listed as a Charity given all of the gifts they have received this season. Never seen anything like it.

I'm not sure if it's more funny or more sad just how quickly people forget the Pats' own undefeated season. There were multiple games they shoulve lost for all intents and purposes but squeaked out.

In fact, if you remember back to the game against Baltimore, you'll remember a couple of miracles gifts happening late in the game to save the Pats from a loss.

Let's not be hypocrites folks.

I'm not sure if it's more funny or more sad just how quickly people forget the Pats' own undefeated season. There were multiple games they shoulve lost for all intents and purposes but squeaked out.

In fact, if you remember back to the game against Baltimore, you'll remember a couple of miracles gifts happening late in the game to save the Pats from a loss.

The first half of the 2007 season the Pats dominated, and no one got close. The 2nd half we had near escapes against the Eages, Ravens and Giants.

You can't go 16-0 without some luck. No doubt about it. But the 2007 Pats destroyed the majority of their opponents. The 2009 Colts have so far only really destroyed the 1-9 St. Louis Rams (with convincing wins over Tennessee, Seattle and Arizona as well, admittedly), and have won 6 of their 10 games by 4 points or less, with a number of lucky breaks.

On a separate note, I see from the Box Score that there were 0 sacks in the game. Ravens obviously couldn't get a lot of pressure on Manning. On the other hand, it sounds like Michael Oher did a good job on Robert Mathis - it would be nice to have an RT like that.

Not to the extent Indy has done this year. Three weeks in a row. Hey, I'll take a little luck any day. Can they keep it up?

I'm not knocking Indy just making an observation.

Baltimore snatches victory from the jaws of defeat...at the same time...let's give the Colts some credit...the run stuff at the goal line, Brackett's play on Flacco...Peyton leading yet another 4th quarter comeback...not having his best game...Baltimore got plenty of "breaks" this game. TWO earlier fumble reversals on very close calls were game changers. This team will lose soon...but up 3 with 6 to go is a great spot to be in..they've earned it.

Baltimore snatches victory from the jaws of defeat...at the same time...let's give the Colts some credit...the run stuff at the goal line, Brackett's play on Flacco...Peyton leading yet another 4th quarter comeback...not having his best game...Baltimore got plenty of "breaks" this game. TWO earlier fumble reversals on very close calls were game changers. This team will lose soon...but up 3 with 6 to go is a great spot to be in..they've earned it.

Shhhh......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back