PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens-Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! They got it right, Polian is probably on the phone right now to the league office to get this ref. fined.

The momentum has shifted big time. Let's hope they capitalize on it.

EDIT: never mind.

Last edited:
I like how the media claims pink forehead makes no name WR's stars. Yeah bull****, Collie and Garcon are average at best. Some guy named TB does it a little better I think.

I like how the media claims pink forehead makes no name WR's stars. Yeah bull****, Collie and Garcon are average at best. Some guy named TB does it a little better I think.
brady did it for yrs before moss but no one cared

Should have went for it in that situation. Harbaugh is a ******. Good thing they got the stop. Baltimore needs to keep pounding that rock. If they stick with the run up the middle, they will win this game.

Should have went for it in that situation. Harbaugh is a ******. Good thing they got the stop. Baltimore needs to keep pounding that rock. If they stick with the run up the middle, they will win this game.

What I find mind-boggling is that I have yet to see a play-action.. that, more often than not works well against the Colts tampa 2.

What I find mind-boggling is that I have yet to see a play-action.. that, more often than not works well against the Colts tampa 2.

Speak of the devil. :cool:

The fact that it took so long to break out speaks volumes about Cam-Cam's play calling, though.

nice catch Mason

Speak of the devil. :cool:

The fact that it took so long to break out speaks volumes about Cam-Cam's play calling, though.

Too bad Mason dropped it, he was wide open. LIke it said, it works well against them.

Last edited:
Mason's hearing footsteps. Cue the chicken clucking.

Mason makes up for an ugly drop, lots of drop passes today. 3rd and 4 and at your 34, should be 4 down territory

Last edited:
98 yard TD by TO.

balt should be blowing indy .give indy D credit. they have been the real mvp of their team.

balt should be blowing indy .give indy D credit. they have been the real mvp of their team.

I would blame the Ravens game-planning more. They are not really exploiting the weakness of the Colts style of the cover 2.

Wow, how can they miss that RTP penalty??

I would blame the Ravens game-planning more. They are not really exploiting the weakness of the Colts style of the cover 2.

well..they have made it till the redzone everytime...idont know how long the balt d will hold up.

well..they have made it till the redzone everytime...idont know how long the balt d will hold up.

They have never broken through.

I mean they frigging blow it at the goal line!

horrible RZ execution from the 1 yard line...

Colts D holds Ravens to a FG from 1st & goal on the 2.

they are moving the ball fine just not getting the points, i can just feel these last two drives losing the game for em

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes