PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: R.i.p. Dj Hayden

6 dead
Blowing past a red light "early Saturday morning"

Got a feeling at least one of those folks won't be resting in any peace.

Just sad on every level for everyone involved

Terrible to hear. A couple weeks ago I was in a very weird situation where I was following another car crossing an intersection at a green light, but an SUV came from out of nowhere on my drivers side. I thought that was it for me. I slammed the brakes as did the other driver and we were inches from collision.

Terrible to hear. A couple weeks ago I was in a very weird situation where I was following another car crossing an intersection at a green light, but an SUV came from out of nowhere on my drivers side. I thought that was it for me. I slammed the brakes as did the other driver and we were inches from collision.

Woah... Haven't been in anything so close to disaster in a very long time thankfully. Glad you're ok.

Woah... Haven't been in anything so close to disaster in a very long time thankfully. Glad you're ok.
After I slammed the brakes and looked to make sure we didn’t collide, I looked up at my light and it was green. I have no idea what that person was doing as I was trailing other cars through an intersection. It shook me up for a while as that big SUV would’ve wiped my ass out. I’m also lucky the driver behind me was paying attention as they could’ve rear ended me when I slammed the brakes.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back