PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Week 2 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsizzle and Baltimore are trailing Tennessee by a TD, seems to be the only encouraging game thus far.

NO and CHI are having a battle, cmon Bears (pulled to within e)

Can't CBS please replace this Jets/Jags with something more entertaining? Please..........

A 3-hour biopic on Julie Chen (the robot who hosts Big Brother and is married to CBS pres Les Moonves) would be an improvement. :rolleyes:

Nice throw by Sanchez, better moves by Keller.

Nicely done by the Jets there, to get out from deep in their own territory.

Cutler you dip****

Lowery hit Sanchez while in bounds and still got flagged. This officiating has got to improve.

That wouldn't have been illegal contact for Revis... Also, Sanchez was clearly in bounds, and Lowry didn't even ride him out!

2 joke penalties on 1 play!. Revis gets to grab guys and you can't even touch the sacred Keller? And Sanchez was not out of bounds the lazy ****.

Jets are an embarrassment needing the refs to bail them out against terrible teams.

NO extends the lead to 10. What a crap set of games.

Cmon Titans

Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Sanchez showing himself again. Can suck for most of the game and then just turn it on. Can get away with it against a bad team like the Jags, but not against the good teams.

The jets runninggame is terrible now, that's all matters.

Sanchez has not taken that step that 3rd year QB's should take. He is clearly a mid level QB, in that I don't think he is even top 15.

That should win it for the Jets

The Bears have no other play aside from checkdown to Matt Forte

Sanchez has not taken that step that 3rd year QB's should take. He is clearly a mid level QB, in that I don't think he is even top 15.

I think most people knew that when he was coming out of college.

Vikes squandering their lead to the Bucs. 17-10.

The Jets are the kind of team that plays to the level of their opponents. They look like crap against the Jags, but when they face the Pats....

Tennessee extends their lead to 10 :rocker:

And that's where he'll remain, IMHO.

It was clear last season what kind of QB Sanchez would become as a starter -- good enough to not lose the game for his team, with a handful of clutch plays each season.

Last edited:
That should win it for the Jets

The 1st one won it for the Jets. McClown is god awful and Del Rio might be worse. Keep chopping wood you jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes