PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Odell suspect in assault case

b34d8060e6b64be8a7d12329737d36c5_md.jpg copy.jpg

Already fitting in with his new team I see.
Of course NE is a stake holder of the moral high ground

Of course, because everyone was relying on you to wag the righteous finger and ensure all Pats fans are put in their place. :rolleyes: GTFOH.

Oj Simpson GIF

"Patriots player did bad thing too so Patriots also bad."

All teams have had players who did some messed up ****. The point is how the teams dealt with it. Hernandez got cut. Ray Lewis was retained and there's a statue of him outside the stadium. There's a difference, obviously.

"Patriots player did bad thing too so Patriots also bad."

All teams have had players who did some messed up ****. The point is how the teams dealt with it. Hernandez got cut. Ray Lewis was retained and there's a statue of him outside the stadium. There's a difference, obviously.
I don't know about you, but I've had enough of all the all the murderer love around here. If I have to hear one more complaint about "Bill hasn't drafted a murderer in [X] years" I'm going to lose it.

looks like TMZ took the original tweet down.

Last edited:
Let's not forget Christian Peter and Zeke Mowatt when
Some tools just can't resist an opportunity to dump on the Patriots.
yes. Mowatt was 1990; Kraft bought the team in 1994. So that’s a stretch.

And citing Christian Peter as an example of “the Patriots lack of moral high ground” is an unbelievable reach, when it’s generally seen as the Patriots showing unusual moral rectitude.

From Wikipedia:
According to The Boston Globe, Myra Kraft personally demanded that the Patriots cut ties with Peter. It was the first time in NFL history that a drafted player had been waived by a team before the start of training camp. Partly due to the backlash, no other team expressed interest. Since then, the Patriots have adopted a zero-tolerance policy for sexual assault.”

Also, it seems that Peter ended up getting his life on track. Also from Wikipedia:
After the 1996 season, the New York Giants signed Peter as a free agent on condition that he go through counseling for substance abuse, attention deficit disorder, and anger management. He apologized for his behavior while at Nebraska and still speaks about the Giants today as having saved his life.

Today, Peter speaks openly of his sobriety, past struggles, and those who have helped him along the way. He travels to schools, businesses, communities, rehabs, and correctional facilities sharing his story in hopes that someone struggling will be helped. Peter currently serves on the board of the Tigger House Foundation, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to achieving a positive impact by reducing the death rate of heroin and opiate addiction.

Last edited:

Haha you should root for a new team then.

Pretty pathetic that you seem to be rooting for this to have actually happened.

I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said “oh well.” I was simply insinuating that this thread (that I started) is now pointless if TMZ is walking back their claims.

Huh?

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back