PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL schedule makers hugely bias for the jets

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

FwRFcQrXgAAEiwz

Now this is a conspiracy theory I can get behind.

It's a valiant effort by the NFL, but it's the Jest. They're still going to be spectators come MLK day.

Yes that's right... when the current NFL schedule rotation was invented in 2002, it was done so with the sole purpose of giving the NY Jets a road game in their own stadium in 2023.

BTW, the tweet isn't even accurate. The Jets go to Denver on October 8. Last time I checked, Denver was outside New York.

It's a valiant effort by the NFL, but it's the Jest. They're still going to be spectators come MLK day.
The marquee matchup Monday night, Sept 11, with the Jets playing the Bills will be huge. The League obviously has set the Jets as a franchise to get a lot of prime time coverage and hoopla.

The Black Friday game against the Dolphins that will be free to Amazon Prime members is another massive viewership game this season.

And now with AR it’s a definite possibility that they can turn the corner. They win that game and the media hype goes in overdrive.

And best believe the two games against New England will be compelling with Belichick’s defensive genius going against the cagey hall of fame QB.

Last edited:

I think it all comes down to Arod. If he puts in the effort that the acid would seem to have stripped from him then that roster looks too good for him not to have a deep playoff run. But I think that's a big if.

And yes I know it wasn't acid but I am not trying to spell that other thing

Not surprised at all. NYFL is desperate for a NY franchise to be relevant again. Plenty of days off for their aging star QB. They only need a few questionable calls to go their way. Wait and see. Wish I could bet on these things.

eh, it's still the JEST.

Not surprised at all. NYFL is desperate for a NY franchise to be relevant again. Plenty of days off for their aging star QB. They only need a few questionable calls to go their way. Wait and see. Wish I could bet on these things.
Who said you can't?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back