PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL 2023 Schedule Pre-Release Thread

Schedule to be released this Thursday

Way too early to be the watch thread, so I’ve renamed it “Pre-Release” and we’ll likely do another on the actual day as the live thread. But I’m certainly curious to see what hand the league gives us this year.

For the first time ever, no network will be tied to any Sunday afternoon games. No network is tied to any of the 1:00 p.m. ET and 4:05 p.m./4:25 p.m. ET games.

Way too early to be the watch thread, so I’ve renamed it “Pre-Release” and we’ll likely do another on the actual day as the live thread. But I’m certainly curious to see what hand the league gives us this year.
He only starts threads to keep his avatar on the front page because he knows it triggers some people.

I don't like any of these changes, except for "games are free agents" because I honestly don't care.

Black Friday game is the least egregious of the others because they already play three games on Thanksgiving, but I'm generally in favor of reducing the number of football days rather than adding to them.

Teams being on TNF once is already too many for me. Someone having to do it twice is madness.

I don't care that a team isn't in primetime, but it means more teams have to have more primetime games which potentially lead to shorter weeks for them. I'd rather the schedule be as even as possible in every way that can be easily controlled.

Have a hunch we open vs Jets on SNF.

It will be interesting to see how the Eagles and their fans handle a first place schedule instead of playing a bunch of JV teams like last season.

"Games being Free Agents" is the best change. How many times have we seen good matchups get hijacked by CBS or Fox for a morning or afternoon game? These games should be in primetime Sunday Night or even Monday Night again.

Now we just need schedule makers to have better matchups later in the season and not schedule rematches like week freaking 1 or 2 of the season.

Have a hunch we open vs Jets on SNF.
Agree let's get to mini-camp, then training camp.. first.. lots can transpire between now and September

Just hoping for mostly Sunday 1PM EST home games....and the roadies as well if possible...

And think we are playing the Saints in Germany in early-mid November...I am tempted to go to that game...those big beers, man....I know...probably $25 each....and I could buy my own glass for the same price...but what a beautiful way to drink beer at a game...

Just hoping for mostly Sunday 1PM EST home games....and the roadies as well if possible...

And think we are playing the Saints in Germany in early-mid November...I am tempted to go to that game...those big beers, man....I know...probably $25 each....and I could buy my own glass for the same price...but what a beautiful way to drink beer at a game...

Well, it's the Clots in Frankfurt on 12 November. So it's Äppelwoi (hard cider). Tends to be a bit sour for me, but it does the job ...

easy win for KC to start the season

Rodgers first game as a Jet in primetime

I’m actually tempted to throw a G on the Lions looking to make a statement.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back