PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL NETWORK down for all of MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more probably than not that Brady was at least generally aware of someone deflating the cable fiber, resulting in the Network's loss in the state. My sources tell me that 11 of the 12 fibers were deflated by more than 2 PSI.

Bill Belichick was trying to tap into the cable so he could get some inside info on Deflategate in order to help Brady. He went a little to far and accidentally cut the cable. An eye witness said he could hear Belichick yelling FREE BRADY as he fled the scene of the crime. Authorities later questioned Belichick about his involvent in cutting the cable. Belichick denied any wrong doing but he heard through the grapevine that Gary Tanguay was responsible for cutting the cord because he didn't want anyone in New England to watch the new documentary highlighting the pats 2014 super bowl called "Do your job". The NFL has hired Ted Wells and will pay him $20,000,000 dollars to conduct an "independent" investigation. Wells is confident his investigation will be completed by 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes