Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: "Mr. Tomlinson" (video/spoof)

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by chris_in_sunnyvale, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. Clint

Clint Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Too good to be missed.
  3. miDeuce

miDeuce Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

"Sitting on the sidelines on a Sunday afternoon..." Hilarious!
  4. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +80 / 2 / -1

One of the best spoofs I've ever seen... classic.
  5. Dojo Chargerfan

Dojo Chargerfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think this is hilarious. How could I honestly get mad? I think it's a little wrong when they said that LT would rather have Brees and it's a bit unfair that people are criticizing him for being injured but it's just what people think, can't control it. The Patriots wouldn't criticize Maroney if he only plays 3 plays in the Superbowl because they have a proven back in Faulk right behind him. Turner could start for 20 of the 32 teams in the NFL. LT just didn't have it due to injury and Turner did, Turner gave the Chargers a better chance to win. I'm sure the Pats players would MUCH rather see a injured LT than a healthy Turner any day of the week. But ESPN and other teams' fans think that "heart" will make LT 100% so they must be right. lol.
  6. Dragda

Dragda Yes, it's really me... PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#93 Jersey

Well, you don't know how the unclassy people of the northeast act then. We'd be all over everyone if that was the case. We'd have three threads a week about Maroney being made of glass. We'd criticize every coaching staff move. Always have and always will. It's easy to say in Bill we trust, but when things aren't perfect you'll find dozens of threads picking the team and its decisions apart.
  7. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

You're joking, right? Pats fans were criticizing him when he was averaging 4.9 ypc early this year because he wasn't carrying enough.
  8. Dojo Chargerfan

Dojo Chargerfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

......maybe you guys are right. lol. I'm just so use to reading NEWS when picking up a newspaper. Not some jerk from the NY Post stating more opinion than fact.
  9. sanvara

sanvara Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's a nice use of the Simon and Garfunkel song but rather misguided. Taking shots at Norv who achieved more in one year than his predecessor did in five, and an ode to the Chargers playoffs struggles...uh hello..this team won two playoff games this year including beating the Super Bowl champs on their home field and had a 14-12 game in the 4th quarter against an 17-0 team on the road with their offense decimated with injuries. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. There are 28 other teams that wish they did that well.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  10. SDFan

SDFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, that's one Patriot fan with too much time on his hand.:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.