PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

b roncos are the new pats, and chargers season has ended ugh

back to the drawing board

Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

b roncos are the new pats, and chargers season has ended ugh

back to the drawing board

How bad is that for you guys? I know you have traumatic memories where the Pats are concerned, and here come the mini-pats...

I know its early even for us, but here is one thing I dont want... I dont want to go back to Denver for a playoff game, Im not sure I want to see Denver in Foxboro... There good right now, and this might be the one branch from the coaching tree that sprouts on its own...

I know its early even for us, but here is one thing I dont want... I dont want to go back to Denver for a playoff game, Im not sure I want to see Denver in Foxboro... There good right now, and this might be the one branch from the coaching tree that sprouts on its own...

I want the Pats to meet the Broncos wherever ,whenever , we have some unfinished business.

Last edited:

I'm also a guy that loves to look ahead. As much as I like McDaniels, we have to root for DEN to lose some gms from here on out. I honestly never took DEN seriously, and I kinda rooted for them to win a few gms. The more wins they accumulate, the dicier it gets for the Pats. Imagine having to be a wild card team and play your first game at home against PIT/ BALT, and then your divisional at DEN, and if you are lucky enough to advance, at INDY against Peyton? That sounds SCARY!!

How bad is that for you guys? I know you have traumatic memories where the Pats are concerned, and here come the mini-pats...
it's like belichick sent spies to all 3 teams to make sd's life miserable haha (seymour, the kc GM and mcdaniels)

it's like belichick sent spies to all 3 teams to make sd's life miserable haha (seymour, the kc GM and mcdaniels)

Somehow I think you'll beat the Raiders and Chiefs anyways...

Somehow I think you'll beat the Raiders and Chiefs anyways...
i wouldn't bet on it

the chargers are in big time dissaray and they no longer have the talent on D or at oline to overcome it

going to take a complete broncos-like overhaul

I'm not saying the Chargers are great--they're not--but you could put Philip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and Darren Sproles on a college team and they'd beat the Raiders and Chiefs. You're just overreacting a little after a tough divisional loss, which is fine. We certainly did our share of it after the Jets beat us. It always looks way worse than it really is after those types of losses though.

Last edited:

Glad to see we're not the only team who couldn't get anywhere near Orton.

Haven't seen the game yet, I'll watch it later tonight, but the stats if not the score look pretty one sided

I'm not saying the Chargers are great--they're not--but you could put Philip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and Darren Sproles on a college team and they'd beat the Raiders and Chiefs. You're just overreacting a little after a tough divisional loss, which is fine. We certainly did our share of it after the Jets beat us. It always looks way worse than it really is after those types of losses though.
i wish it was an overreaction, but when you've got a bad oline and absolutely zilch for a pass rush, you're not going to go far

and we're not going to go far

we lived by the pass rush, and now we'll die by it

Can anybody tell me how Norv Turner still has a job?

I guess the Broncos are for real guys.

Cromartie denied twice gafney tonight.

how ironic. as evidenced by his 7 kids in 5 states, cromartie's not much into denial.

how ironic. evidenced by his 7 kids in 5 states, cromartie's not much into denial.

chucky+gruden+is+sad.jpg

B-b-but... the Broncos just got lucky! They're really not that good. Their record is inflated because they played cupcakes and got lucky against the Bengals.

/just warming up
//how am i doing?:D

There's something going on at halftime in the Denver locker room. Their defensive halftime adjustments just keep on working. SD's passing game is a tough cover, especially when all 3 wrs are big, strongs, and not slow.

Special teams took the pressure off a Denver offense that doesn't put up a ton of points. Josh McD's calling out of the ST turned out to very useful, as he probably knew his team would need something in the mid 20-s to beat SD @ home.

I was struggling with who I wanted to see win this game, but if SD can get totally knocked out of the playoff picture early, then I'm for it, even though they're the Colt-eliminators the past couple years. Denver's schedule is so tough, they've got 4 losses waiting for them somewhere in there. Indy's got the inside track to HFA with a weak schedule.

There's something going on at halftime in the Denver locker room. Their defensive halftime adjustments just keep on working. SD's passing game is a tough cover, especially when all 3 wrs are big, strongs, and not slow.

Special teams took the pressure off a Denver offense that doesn't put up a ton of points. Josh McD's calling out of the ST turned out to very useful, as he probably knew his team would need something in the mid 20-s to beat SD @ home.

I was struggling with who I wanted to see win this game, but if SD can get totally knocked out of the playoff picture early, then I'm for it, even though they're the Colt-eliminators the past couple years. Denver's schedule is so tough, they've got 4 losses waiting for them somewhere in there. Indy's got the inside track to HFA with a weak schedule.

if they meet this year, i don't think denver's going to be the easy knockout for the goober-led colts that they were under shanahan.

If the PATS want to be on this SB , they will have to earn it , even if the road leads to Denver , we will need to Outsmart Nolan Defense , and Stop Mcdaniels Offense.
They have to do it , i am not expecting somebody else to do the job for us.

If the PATS want to be on this SB , they will have to earn it , even if the road leads to Denver , we will need to Outsmart Nolan Defense , and Stop Mcdaniels Offense.
They have to do it , i am not expecting somebody else to do the job for us.

Hey, I'm not saying I don't want to see the Pats beat all comers, but I sure wouldn't be displeased if the Jags won the South and Indy collapsed, or if KC and Oakland somehow resurrected ghosts of football past and dismantled the Broncos, and the Bungles hang on and keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Denver is surprisingly at the top of their game very early for a team that had so much change, so a 3 pt loss doesn't worry me too much. I'm waiting to see how we handle the NYJ in rd 2, or how we keep pace with Manning & the Dolts in that matchup.

That 's Cromartie's version of a pick six -- 6 sluts, 7 kids, 5 different states.

how ironic. as evidenced by his 7 kids in 5 states, cromartie's not much into denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents