PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

I have to give the Denver OL much props tonight. They've been outstanding.. giving Orton all day to pick them apart.

Watching Chargers on their drive now.. they're playing on their heels. Rivers playing with max protect yet still gets sacked on a 3rd and 14. That is bad.

This Denver D is for real, I have to say.

EDIT: Dumervil again with the sack. He has 10 already on the season. He is on pace for 30 for the season if he keeps up.

Last edited:
Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

Wow.. beautiful delayed blitz to sack Rivers.

Earth calling Turner! Earth calling Turner! You are now on Offense! Your attention is urgently requested!

SD has absolutely no answer to that delayed blitz up the middle.

Delayed blitz !

SD has absolutely no answer to that delayed blitz up the middle.

Exactly ! this is some defense.

Another missed tackle by SD !

What a gift.......

129001156312398241.jpg

:D

Hmmm...I kinda thought Norv might win a challenge for once. Not so much. TD Broncs...33-23.

He did however, make an appropriate challenge for the 1st time in my recent memory, though! You go, Norv! :D

Last edited:

Let's see how Denver handles SD no huddle.. not good so far.

I can't believe Denver is going to be 6-0.

Good to see Nolan took his head out of his @$$ and stopped the prevent and became aggressive again.

That A gap blitz again.. What does SD have to do to get their head out of their **** to stop that?

Denver is going to go 6-0 and probably only need 2-3 more wins to win the West because no one else is going over 8-8.

Say goodnight Norv ... Josh better watch out ... Sports Illustrated cover is coming. :p

Why not go for it ! :confused:

Kaeding lives up to his moniker and chokes big time.

Chargers implode.

Norv reaches for his tums.

What's new?

Why not go for it ! :confused:

Get a FG, kick onside, hope to recover and get TD to tie.

I guess blocking for his QB is not in "classy's" contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back