PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MNF Game - Titans @Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MNF Game - Titans @Texans

Young's mobility is killing the Texans right now.

Do they play the Colts again this year?

He has a lot of friends in the skill positions. I have a wild conspiracy theory that they didn't play as hard as they could with Collins at the quarterback position just to make him look bad and give Young the job back. No proof to back that up whatsoever, just a conspiracy theory.

Hey, who doesn't like to try on a tin-foil hat once in a while? :D

Titan or no, I really felt sorry for the guy with all his struggles. I'll be glad for him if he is able to overcome it and be productive. And then will look forward to the Pats D being able to smack around a good QB in the future, of course! :singing:

Last edited:

Shot of Collins standing on the sidelines looking none too happy! Shouldn't he be at least faking it since his team is playing well? :cool:

7-7

Last edited:

Nice drive by Texans. Schaub to AJ for the TD. Get that down reaallllll good for next week, guys! :D

Texans 14-7

Did they just call Kansas City "Killer Tomato Cans"?

Did they just call Kansas City "Killer Tomato Cans"?

Hee. I missed it if they did. But thanks for reminding me that Matty was able to get payback yesterday for the beating he took at the hands of the Steelers last year. :singing:

Last edited:
Cue the Vince Young implosion.

I gotta say that this is one of the most testy games I have seen in a while. I, personally, LOVED the dirty elbow shot on Mawae that dirty P.O.S. Of course, he immediately responded with a chop block.

If any of you find Dunta Robinson's jock, he's looking for it now that Young juked him clean out of it.

Texans Stadium looks amazing on HDTV. Feels like I'm in the year 2090 or something. Too bad their team is not so good.

That was not a horsecollar. Awful call.

Horse collar is such a ***** excuse for a call anyway. He should have just brought Johnson down by the dreads. At least that's still legal. :rolleyes:

Did he just say "catch by Welker"?

Chris Johnson's now on pace for 1987 yards.

He's getting closer to 2000 every game.

Bye, Bye Kris Brown. Two losses squarely on his shoulders.

Last edited:

The Texans have talent, but it's a soft team. It's a team that loves to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Just ask our resident Colts fans.

A lot of teams seem to be doing that against the Colts this year, Patriots included, Ravens yesterday also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST