PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets owner thanks fans with gift, Rex gives Fireman Ed game ball from Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Jets owner thanks fans with gift

How many game balls do the Patriot fans have in the case next to there many Lombardis?

How many game balls do the Patriot fans have in the case next to there many Lombardis?

No matter HOW you try to spin it, Woody Johnson just made you and your Green Bean pals a laughingstock for the day. Just grit your teeth and get through it.

No matter HOW you try to spin it, Woody Johnson just made you and your Green Bean pals a laughingstock for the day. Just grit your teeth and get through it.

========================================================

My take is that its two in a row against the Pats, one in the Meadowlands and one in your house.

And in fairness, Jet fans have, admittedly, been beaten into lethargy by poor football. Last week was the re-awakening for Jets fans as the twelfth man, and I understand how you would want to down-play that.

Because it truly sucks to be you. NOW.

Last edited:

The Jets are soooo special, you just have to say...GFY!

My take is that its two in a row against the Pats, one in the Meadowlands and one in your house.

And in fairness, Jet fans have, admittedly, been beaten into lethargy by poor football. Last week was the re-awakening for Jets fans as the twelfth man, and I understand how you would want to down-play that.

If this were "around the horn" I would have to give him a few points for that. Being the seemingly only unbiased person currently on the forum to play host.

The Jets are soooo special, you just have to say...GFY!

=================================================

Can you please sit down, I almost spilt my wine and cheese.

Not at all, I've already moved on to Sunday vs. Atlanta. Watch out, 'cuz Tennessee just might sneak up and bite you on the ass while you continue to worship your special Woody game-ball wallpaper. :rofl:

Not at all, I've already moved on to Sunday vs. Atlanta. Watch out, 'cuz Tennessee just might sneak up and bite you on the ass while you continue to worship your special Woody game-ball wallpaper. :rofl:
I'm taking Tennessee this weekend. No sneaking about it IMO.

=====================================================

LOL, you lost, couldn't walk the walk, but your still talking. 16 to 9 can you sing that Tune?

Maybe hard to believe for a fan in the tail end of a dynasty, but the game ball means very much to me.

Even though I watched the game from 2,000 miles away alone with my best buddy Jethro, in my Man cave/garage I would be surprised if you couldn't hear me.

2 in a row. What you going to do about it. 16 to 9 can you sing that Tune?

Last edited:
Re: Jets Owner Thanx the fans w/ a gift.

Sweet geebus. Over reaction for a regular season game much?

LOL, you lost, couldn't walk the walk, but your still talking. 16 to 9 can you sing that Tune?

Maybe hard to believe for a fan in the tail end of a dynasty, but the game ball means very much to me.

Even though I watched the game from 2,000 miles away alone with my best buddy Jethro, in my Man cave/garage I would be surprised if you couldn't hear me.

There's the difference between a Jets fan and a Patriots fan ... we don't get wood until we've won our 10th.

There's the difference between a Jets fan and a Patriots fan ... we don't get wood until we've won our 10th.
Leaves a lot of unhappy wives until December doesnt it?

I get wood after first downs. Never know when I might get lucky.

Last edited:

===================================================

Theres that and then there is the smug arrogance of some Pat fans.

Alas I forget where I am at. My apologies for my rant.

Last edited:

You're living in a garage with a 75 yr old former cast member of the Beverly Hillbillies,and you're ragging on us?.....................Pathetic!

You're living in a garage with a 75 yr old former cast member of the Beverly Hillbillies,and you're ragging on us?.....................Pathetic!

==================================================

Not all of you, by the way I respect a man proud of his roots, I am down with your avatar, although Frank might not be an ideal role model, he was all man and did it his way.

Every time the Jets score or get a big stop, Jethro gets a bone, I think he is putting on some weight.

Jetwithcookies.jpg

You might notice he has Devil eyes, but only when the Jets play the Pats.

Last edited:

Gunnails said:

You guys are the best. Yes it sucks to be us, NOW... in week two.

Enjoy your bull**** game ball and week two superbowl trophy. You know as well as we all do that if Brady completes two more passes in the first half, you and your sorry ass fanbase would be booing your team off the field into the lockerroom and non-existent in the second half... and it'll happen at some point this season, mark my words. Rebirth my ass. More like the blind squirrel/nut theory.

Leaves a lot of unhappy wives until December doesnt it?

I get wood after first downs. Never know when I might get lucky.

LMAO thats funny lol

All these Jets threads have me nervous. Whats this board going to be like when we play them again? :eek:

==================================================

Not all of you, by the way I respect a man proud of his roots, I am down with your avatar, although Frank might not be an ideal role model, he was all man and did it his way.

Every time the Jets score or get a big stop, Jethro gets a bone, I think he is putting on some weight.

Jetwithcookies.jpg

You might notice he has Devil eyes, but only when the Jets play the Pats.

The Sinatra pic is of his arrest......definately,not a role model.Did you know his mother was an abortionist in New Jersey?

wow....even worse than the colts wild card banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3