PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets owner thanks fans with gift, Rex gives Fireman Ed game ball from Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I havent seen this posted, and I am sure everyone is tired of Jets talk, but as much as I despise that organization, I really gotta tip my hat off to them for making our game with them of epic proportions.

Ive never seen an owner, or organization for that matter do something like this before. Very cool move on their part for keeping the fans excited.

New York Jets

Check out the banner at the top of the page.

Re: Jets Owner Thanx the fans w/ a gift.

no offense.........but I don't care........wrong forum and no one wants to read about the cheating New Jersey jets*.

What was the gift tampering with Crabtree??

no offense.........but I don't care........wrong forum and no one wants to read about the cheating New Jersey jets*.
oooh. Cheating...

Week 2 Super Bowl rings

I was actually hoping to spur some conversation in regards to the fans performance last sunday, which was so huge, that everyone in their organization had to recognize their efforts. Thats a pretty cool thing.

Let's just hope that our fans are even remotely as motivated when we see the Jets at Gilette. That is if 70% of them haven't committed suicide or been locked up in a mental institution somewhere by game day.

Week 2 Super Bowl rings

Exactly, right? Maybe Bill should print out a few copies and throw them up all over Gilette. Let our fellow fans, and the players see it everyday.

Look, we've been the Lion of the jungle for a very long time. We are bleeding, and everyone else in the jungle is finally going for our throats. This season is going to be very hard fought. Either the fans and the players get mad, and fight back, or we are done.

And here I thought it was questionable and a bit tacky to put up a 16-0 banner....

Nice Super Bowl run Rexxy

A free Coors ad?

I think the post is TOTALLY appropriate and really, really hilarious. I thought we were being wusses for posting a 16-0 banner. This blows that out of the water !

Congrats to all NYJ fans on their epic week 2 win ! Hope we can get some measure of success against your juggernaut in the near future (though it is unlikely, seeing as how this one touchdown victory obliterates any and all previous NE wins).

One question I have is this: do they have a legal right to create images using the Pats logo without the league's permission?

I doubt it. This is entirely different from using a logo in a stat sheet.

Seems like something Florio should be ranting about...

Look, we've been the Lion of the jungle for a very long time. We are bleeding, and everyone else in the jungle is finally going for our throats.
We're still the lion, and you and your Jets are still hyenas. Even if a pack of hyenas take down a wounded lion, they're still hyenas. Nothing will change that. Sorry.

What's the gift....Wallpaper?

We're still the lion, and you and your Jets are still hyenas. Even if a pack of hyenas take down a wounded lion, they're still hyenas. Nothing will change that. Sorry.
When the Lion goes from humble to pompous, the entire jungle turns on him and his pride.

And here I thought it was questionable and a bit tacky to put up a 16-0 banner....

Nice Super Bowl run Rexxy

Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with putting up a 16-0 banner. It's not like it has been done before.

When the Lion goes from humble to pompous, the entire jungle turns on him and his pride.

And when a metaphor goes rancid, the doggies keep licking away at it regardless.

Instead of GameBall Wallpaper...Jets fans should ask for a $25 grand refund on each PSL

Did I misunderstand this or did you accuse me of being a Jets fan? I probably misunderstood it, because accusing someone of being a Jets fan...well..that's not very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes