PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets going after Jason Taylor HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
==============================================

Mangini!

Thank you for shedding light on the blind man Gunnails.

Still no response to the post from page 19 tho?

And although there is no direct evidence of this, Mangini knows it, The Patriots know it, the Jets know it, the commissioner knows it and deep down inside even you know it Gunnails.

Last edited:
all or nothing for the NYJ's especially now with Holmes the convict.

a homerun or SOJ

My $ says SOJ

yea same ol jets who wasted a 5th to take a chance on a troubled really good 26 yrd old WR:rolleyes:

yea same ol jets who wasted a 5th to take a chance on a troubled really good 26 yrd old WR:rolleyes:

Hey that Kerry Rhodes is a real star player for the Jets!!! He's probably one of there top 5 best players

Except LT had his second worst year of his career in 2008 (third worst in YPC after last year and his rookie season) while Sproles had his best.

Tomlinson hurt his foot

How was Sproles ypc last year?

You really are a pathetic homer, stop your damn spinning every Jet post or news into a negative.

Tomlinson hurt his foot

You really are a pathetic homer, stop your damn spinning every Jet post or news into a negative.

He's a homer for stating facts? Tomlinson is a beat horse, everyone knew he was beat up and thus why he and Westbrook were on the market so long with no play. Westbrook is still unsigned.

Tomlinson went from great player to nagging bitter player.

His production just fell off a cliff the last two years and now he's always "injured"

Guess what.....he's all done.

heh...yeah...good luck with that

Zen Jet question for the ages...how can it NOT know it is a moron..

Tomlinson hurt his foot

If it really was just a hurt foot, and hell be back to form next season why would the Chargers cut him when hes a 'team leader' and was the face of their franchise for a long time?

Not trying to be a Pats homer here, but I think the chargers don't think that LT is worth the $ anymore, supposed locker room leader or not. Sure its possible for him to have a resurgence under a better offensive line but I still think that even with a superior line that he wont be above 3YPC as a season average. I just think hes too slow now to really be the home run hitter he was in the past, we'll see come fall though.

you can do what you want to here...be a homer,not be a homer...YOU are a PATRIOTS FAN..that's primarily why this board exists...this Rat moron with 13 posts obviously doesn't understand, you don't log on here and tell Patriots fans what to do, how to think or how to act...this clown is obviously a moron or else another in a long line of J.I./Gangrene trolls that have infested this board for the past few years , posing as "objective" Patriots fans(like that doofus ramon who is in actuality Ray Ray 19 from the J.I. board) .

I know I know... I hear this every April. Jets are going to the superbowl!

Fact is...Until your team wins it all you will always be the LA Clippers of the NFL as far as I'm concerned.

Tomlinson hurt his foot

oh, poor baby. Did we upset diddums jetsiekins? Grow a pair and stop whining.

Geez, why are so many Jets fans in tears because of what Pats fans say on a Pats board? If you truly believed that Jets were good, you wouldn't be over here desperately tryng to make us believe it.

But I will give you credit for not being so ashamed of your team that you pretend to be a pats fan (cough cough ramon). Fans are good. Now go be a fan on a Jets board.

Same old jets fans who have to do their bragging in the spring because their team goes in the tank in the fall. :rolleyes:

Hoist that March Lombardi, goober. Hope you can fight off the Redskins and defend it next March.

Party like it's 1969 :rofl:

you can do what you want to here...be a homer,not be a homer...YOU are a PATRIOTS FAN..that's primarily why this board exists...this Rat moron with 13 posts obviously doesn't understand, you don't log on here and tell Patriots fans what to do, how to think or how to act...this clown is obviously a moron or else another in a long line of J.I./Gangrene trolls that have infested this board for the past few years , posing as "objective" Patriots fans(like that doofus ramon who is in actuality Ray Ray 19 from the J.I. board) .

I bet you believe in aliens taking over the earth also.
Conspiracy theories Joker????
I am pretty sure I have been a Patriots fan longer than you. There is nothing I would rather see than the Patriots win the Super Bowl every year...but when I see the franchise trending downward..I won't pretend otherwise
The opinions I have put out there on this board over the past few months are shared by a majority of PATS fans out here.
Take a look at todays globe where Shalise Manza Young states that the Patriots as currently constructed will go 8-8 and finish third.

I will categorically state that I am not "Ray Ray 19" from the Jets board and don't even know who he is. I also have never made a single post on any JETS board ever ever ever

see if you can stay on topic and stop with the "Salem Witch Hunts"

Last edited:
Thank you for shedding light on the blind man Gunnails.

Still no response to the post from page 19 tho?

And although there is no direct evidence of this, Mangini knows it, The Patriots know it, the Jets know it, the commissioner knows it and deep down inside even you know it Gunnails.

=======================================================

My bad, do you remember what post #?

I am reading more posts per page as I am only on page 6, and I don't want to search through 200 posts.

I drink to much and don't remember half the shyte I type or read.

I bet you believe in aliens taking over the earth also.
Conspiracy theories Joker????
I am pretty sure I have been a Patriots fan longer than you. There is nothing I would rather see than the Patriots win the Super Bowl every year...but when I see the franchise trending downward..I won't pretend otherwise
The opinions I have put out there on this board over the past few months are shared by a majority of PATS fans out here.
Take a look at todays globe where Shalise Manza Young states that the Patriots as currently constructed will go 8-8 and finish third.

I will categorically state that I am not "Ray Ray 19" from the Jets board and don't even know who he is. I also have never made a single post on any JETS board ever ever ever

see if you can stay on topic and stop with the "Salem Witch Hunts"
You don't know who someone is yet are able to easily identify with who that person is.... nothing suspicious about that at all. As for the Jets, good luck to them with Taylor. I'm sure he'll be a locker room influence.

Last edited:
I know there are many opposing views on Taylor, but his signing with the Jets would be extremely frustrating. Taylor makes the Jets better - on the field and in the locker room. And while he may not still be a game changer, the type of things that he still can do are exactly the types of things the Patriots need. Things like leadership, integrity and accountability.

I understand he may not have an appreciable impact on making the Patriots defense a dominant unit again, but it would have an effect on that locker room. And that would be for whoever he signed with.

We are in an uncapped year. He surely wouln't be demanding that much in a base salary. Why are we not in the discussion to sign him?

I know there are many opposing views on Taylor, but his signing with the Jets would be extremely frustrating. Taylor makes the Jets better - on the field and in the locker room. And while he may not still be a game changer, the type of things that he still can do are exactly the types of things the Patriots need. Things like leadership, integrity and accountability.

I understand he may not have an appreciable impact on making the Patriots defense a dominant unit again, but it would have an effect on that locker room. And that would be for whoever he signed with.

We are in an uncapped year. He surely wouln't be demanding that much in a base salary. Why are we not in the discussion to sign him?

What makes you think he is a good teammate or leader? All of the evidence suggests the opposite.

What makes you think he is a good teammate or leader? All of the evidence suggests the opposite.

No kidding. Once upon a time he and his brother in law were the leaders of a championship caliber defense that was an offense away from winning. Oddly, after hanging on through all the mis steps, he bolts in a diva hissy because Tuna won't kow tow to him. Then after a lackluster (but financially rewarding) season in near obscurity in DC while Brady rehabbed and the Dolphins won the division, he does his look at me dance with the two Bill's and lands back in Miami. But they suck. So he tries to do the dance again and finds neither is interested. Until...the team he truly dispises, who is willing to overpay and offer his ego a two year deal and the clincher...a TV gig this offseason. Surely this will rattle their cages. Only, it doesn't. So he plays the tortured, underappreciated diva who is being forced to do something he detests because neither of the two Bill's is willing to ride in to rescue him from the evil Rexenbaum proving how significant he remains to football.

He's as much high maintenance soap opera diva as impactful football icon these days. Not sure he was ever a real leader, but if he was it was before he took up Dancing with the Stars... Winning doesn't matter to Jason. Attention matters. He's like Ty Law squared.

Last edited:
Woulda been psyched about JT here last year but not the older 2010 model wanting a 2 year contract. Wasn't he sposed to decide mid week or is this entering mini-Favre drama queen territory?

I think Taylor is just delaying his decision hoping some team not mentioned suddenly decides to move in and have auction type bidding for his services.....no one joined the 2 team group this past week and I think LT is finally realizing offers for his services is limited to 2 and is probably now accepting it.

Maybe he should auction himself and his resume on eBay

The guy should really retire...that tank is low

To me he is a Junior Seau at this point.... some leadership,but near irrelevant to a game's outcome anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore