PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Irsay, Grigson get into "heated conversation," as dysfunctional Colts continue to implode

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there you have it : it's all because of a guy the casual fan has never heard of... The fault lies there, on Pep. Not on the INT machine. Makes sense.

Dorsett down? Time to trade Dobson for a 2nd?

jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif

Dorsett down? Time to trade Dobson for a 2nd?

I know we've had our Differences, but I just want to say that that Sig is even funnier that the Van Damme Rock & Roll Sig!! I am literally cackling aloud, and doubtlessly terrifying my neighbors!!
jester.gif

I know we've had our Differences, but I just want to say that that Sig is even funnier that the Van Damme Rock & Roll Sig!! I am literally cackling aloud, and doubtlessly terrifying my neighbors!!
jester.gif
I still have nightmares of that freaky pencil with the eyes

image.jpeg

My Dearest Gen Luck,

I have received notice and urgently request your confirmation. It appears that Major Hamilton has been relieved of his mission planning duties. Will this be good for you as you continue your glorious campaign? Is President Irsay happy as well? I truly hope that this change will help you alleviate your compatriots poor performances in the recent battles. I know deep in my heart that you can do no wrong!

Please confirm this glorious news if it is true!

Forever yours,

Abigaile

View attachment 11128

My Dearest Gen Luck,

I have received notice and urgently request your confirmation. It appears that Major Hamilton has been relieved of his mission planning duties. Will this be good for you as you continue your glorious campaign? Is President Irsay happy as well? I truly hope that this change will help you alleviate your compatriots poor performances in the recent battles. I know deep in my heart that you can do no wrong!

Please confirm this glorious news if it is true!

Forever yours,

Abigaile

i love these posts. lol time to relieve all of the major's/captains.

...deflate gate karma continues to strike!!!

295931841857280419b1d9f99759e4731d0e1f4d16426d9a5d97c7b0713a111e.jpg

later....

tumblr_mudt1naAkP1s0teago4_400.gif

Last edited:
Lol, nice move Pagano... Did Pep not have enough GRIT for you? But I thought they specifically brought him in because of his familiarity with Luck. Yet it's somehow his fault Luck sucks now? He's only been with him for most of his collegiate and professional career... But yeah, I'm sure he must have changed up his formula this year, it's definitely his fault...

Won't be the same now that Luck shaved off his beard. Guess we'll have to go with Gen. Fitzpatrick for now.

Not trying to absolve Luck here, but the offensive playcalling for the Colts has been brutal and that lies squarely with Pep. From the Colts games that I have seen all they do is run go/post routes with the outside receivers and slant routes for the slot/TE. When they intercepted that ball in overtime it was because they kept on calling that same route for Fleener. No imagination whatsoever. Sure, it's a sacrificial lamb firing, but Pep did not help his case.

But I thought they specifically brought him in because of his familiarity with Luck. Yet it's somehow his fault Luck sucks now? He's only been with him for most of his collegiate and professional career... But yeah, I'm sure he must have changed up his formula this year, it's definitely his fault...

I don't normally listen to the talk stations but Zolak went on a rant a few hours ago today that said amongst other things that Pep Hamilton's offense was 100% predictable. I think it's fair to say Hamilton knows Luck but he's overall a pretty weak NFL offensive coordinator. Of course it was Grigson and Pagano who hired him, that's on them.

Patrick Daugherty ‏@RotoPat 58m58 minutes ago
Colts fired OC Pep Hamilton.

CS7OWxMUAAAA6BH.jpg

Tim Raymond‏@SparkyWGriswold
@RotoPat @tomecurran except that was a special teams formation
Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 35m35 minutes ago
Tom E. Curran Retweeted Tim Raymond
Right. Point being there's more wrong with those nitwits than ... Pep. #entertheChud

I know that there's a Passer Rating, or some such Atrocity...

But is there a Pass Rusher Rating??

Because if there is...

I'm pretty sure that Brandon Bolden now ranks #1 in the League.

Not bad for a Reserve HalfBack, I reckon.

Patrick Daugherty ‏@RotoPat 58m58 minutes ago
Colts fired OC Pep Hamilton.

CS7OWxMUAAAA6BH.jpg

Tim Raymond‏@SparkyWGriswold
@RotoPat @tomecurran except that was a special teams formation
Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 35m35 minutes ago
Tom E. Curran Retweeted Tim Raymond
Right. Point being there's more wrong with those nitwits than ... Pep. #entertheChud

I know that there's a Passer Rating, or some such Atrocity...

But is there a Pass Rusher Rating??

Because if there is...

I'm pretty sure that Brandon Bolden now ranks #1 in the League.

Not bad for a Reserve HalfBack, I reckon.

"Blitzer" Brandon Bolden, they call'm.

Passer Schmascher.

Wouldn't it be great to see the Titans and Colts trade places in the standings after a few more weeks?

No.

I want the Frickin' Colts to win that sorry division at 6-10, then upset the Broncos or Bengals in the wildcard game and then have to enter the Boiling Cauldron of Foxboro.

I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back