PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Irsay, Grigson get into "heated conversation," as dysfunctional Colts continue to implode

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still going to win that terrible division. More than that, no one is going to call them on how they've feasted on a weak division for years now yet its one of the first things people like to bring up about the Pats.
I wouldn't say so. The media is actually bashing them pretty hard right now. That's a first!

I wouldn't say so. The media is actually bashing them pretty hard right now. That's a first!

Yeah, but once they make the playoffs, all they will talk about is how this glorious team is once again on the SB hunt.

If they actually looked under the covers, they would see that Luck vs the league is about a .500 W/L record while he is setting new records in the NFL for consecutive division wins.

Yeah, but once they make the playoffs, all they will talk about is how this glorious team is once again on the SB hunt.

If they actually looked under the covers, they would see that Luck vs the league is about a .500 W/L record while he is setting new records in the NFL for consecutive division wins.
Well they did do the same with the Panthers last year to some degree. The Panthers won a playoff game though, so you have to wonder what they would say if a team like the Steelers beats the **** out of them in the WC round.

With the Ravens heading to 1-6 and the Colts being below .500 I'm starting to believe in karma. I'm just waiting for the news that Goodell is caught funding terrorists and is shipped off to Guantánamo Bay.
They are going to close Gitmo. Send him to SuperMax in Colorado where they are in isolation 23 hours a day...For the 24th hour, make his watch all four "3 games to glory"

Well they did do the same with the Panthers last year to some degree. The Panthers won a playoff game though, so you have to wonder what they would say if a team like the Steelers beats the **** out of them in the WC round.

yeah, except that you can't even remotely compare the amazing level of consistent suckery of the Colts division to any other division in the NFL in recent history.

yeah, except that you can't even remotely compare the amazing level of consistent suckery of the Colts division to any other division in the NFL in recent history.
It really is mind-boggling. Andrew Luck is 19-0 against his division, 15-19 against everyone else. If he was in any other division, he would be exposed for the mediocre talent he is.

Honestly, I could not be a happier -actually I will when they lose the next 3 games! My fear is that Irsay will put down the crack pipe long enough to hire someone competent. I would love it if they snuck into the playoffs and the Pats get them at home again. This time, no rain but rather snow, and pain. Snow and Pain. The North remembers.

Last edited:
Don't fire him until at least after the 2016 draft. I want them to take another WR in the first round.

I couldn't agree more. Grigson is the gift that keeps on giving.

"Dear Mr. Irsay: We love your GM, Grigson. He is the greatest, a true genius. Please keep him on as GM for the next 10 years at least, we will renew our season tickets because we love him so much. Grigson, woo hoo!! Signed, one million colts fans".

I guess it would be best to not send this E-Mail from Patsfans.com, that might tip him off. ;)

It's possible that the Jags are the best team in the division.

Bradley's comments about how important trying to watch and learn from Belichick has been to his career made them an easy team to root for.

I think they're better than people give them credit for and Bortles isn't that far off from being a good starter.

And Dorsett broke his ankle, 4-6 weeks out, what a great pick :D

"lineman, either defensive or offensive are overrated" Grigsson
To be fair, breaking an ankle doesn't exactly say anything about whether a pick was good or not.

What's Irsay pissed for, they're in first place after week 7, shouldn't he be ordering a banner?
I expect Grigson has been raiding his oxy stash again.

Saw a stat that 28% (27 of 97) of Luck's TD passes are when the colts are up or down 17+ points.

KING OF GARBAGE TIME

If Irsay is worth a damn as an owner, he'll get rid of Grigson and hire a competent GM.

To be fair, breaking an ankle doesn't exactly say anything about whether a pick was good or not.

Let's say the choice was bad, not the player. And the injury adds more negatives to the choice, if that makes sense, or not, whatever, **** the colts

NBA kicks an owner out for saying racist things in private.

NFL helps change rules to benefit an owner who drives while on illegal prescription pills, and blame someone else for it; and who also has affairs with married women; and has probably piped in crowd noise for illegal in-game advantage; and tanked a season on purpose to get the #1 pick after their qb got injured instead of trying to compete by acquiring a decent fill-in qb.

My guess is the NFL's owner issues are much worse than kicked-out NBA owner's issues.
#integrity
One league fears its union and union members....the other manufactures stings against union members

Andrew Luck sucks. Vastly overrated.

Perhaps, but I think it's related to:

"lineman, either defensive or offensive are overrated" Grigsson

Grigson has gotten Luck killed by not giving him an O-line that can pass protect, so regardless of whatever talent he had coming into the league, Luck is now damaged goods both mentally and physically and I don't know if he can ever be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back