PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Irsay, Grigson get into "heated conversation," as dysfunctional Colts continue to implode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pep will finally come clean and rat'm out on what really went down.

I like the Clots. Good peeps....

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

22773625181_d363cf38ce_o.png
2000px-Asterisk.svg.png

Looks like Pep walked (o was pushed into the light). But, the house still isn't clean and I wonder who Irsay will point to next? Hopefully, Grigson has some dirt on him so we can keep those 2 together. I guess, either way it's a win :D.

NBA kicks an owner out for saying racist things in private.

NFL helps change rules to benefit an owner who drives while on illegal prescription pills, and blame someone else for it; and who also has affairs with married women; and has probably piped in crowd noise for illegal in-game advantage; and tanked a season on purpose to get the #1 pick after their qb got injured instead of trying to compete by acquiring a decent fill-in qb.

My guess is the NFL's owner issues are much worse than kicked-out NBA owner's issues.
#integrity

Excellent post this is why a league that has no integrity, cannot use the word integrity on other franchises.. except the Patriots.

This is what happens when the NFL sanctions a drug addled owner...

Funny aside, watched Jackass II the other day and they did a sketch where they shaved their pubic hair and used it for a beard on one of the cast for one of their stunts.. the beard reminds me of Luck's...

I don't normally listen to the talk stations but Zolak went on a rant a few hours ago today that said amongst other things that Pep Hamilton's offense was 100% predictable. I think it's fair to say Hamilton knows Luck but he's overall a pretty weak NFL offensive coordinator. Of course it was Grigson and Pagano who hired him, that's on them.

I believe it was only Grigson that hired him, really. From what I'm reading, Pagano always wanted Chud but Grigson wanted Pep. Irsay ruled in favor of Pep/Grigson and over-ruled Pagano. So now, Pagano finally gets his pick and the question is, will it make any difference at all?

Speaking of Pagano, did anyone else notice that they misspelled his name Paganno on Monday night?

I believe it was only Grigson that hired him, really. From what I'm reading, Pagano always wanted Chud but Grigson wanted Pep. Irsay ruled in favor of Pep/Grigson and over-ruled Pagano. So now, Pagano finally gets his pick and the question is, will it make any difference at all?

CHUD? Like:

p45901_d_v7_aa.jpg

With his reigning AFC Championship Participants spiraling downwards and his GM and HC at loggerheads, Irsay has to choose sides. So he makes the tough decision and...fires an assistant coach.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(OK, honestly, Pep Hamilton did seem inept. I never saw much sign of an opponent-specific game plan out of his offense, and Colts fans are thrilled that he's gone. But if the reports are true that Grigson forced him on Pagano, then that's 100% on the GM.)

Speaking of Pagano, did anyone else notice that they misspelled his name Paganno on Monday night?

Would have been more prophetic and awesome as Pagonno.

Note about stupid auto-correct.

In what universe does prophetic get auto-corrected to Propecia?

Does Big Pharma have a deal with Samsung?

Last edited:

In what universe does prophetic get corrected to Propecia?

It probably detected you were writing about matters concerning Irsay and assumed it would be pharmaceutical in nature.

Let the feeding frenzy of the loser cannibals begin!

I am loathe to link Doyel but this, THIS is too precious - - enjoy:

Doyel: Colts GM Ryan Grigson survives to screw up another day

(the ending portion of the column)

"....When the Colts announced Hamilton had been fired on Tuesday, Pagano was quoted. Grigson was silent. Why? Because Pagano is a stand-up guy who takes blame that isn’t his, and because Grigson is a carnivore who sits in the press box snarling about mistakes on the field — I sit near him; I hear him — and whispering into his cellphone as the Colts are falling down 23-6 Monday night at Carolina (I saw him) and going silent when his latest big idea, Pep Hamilton, gets the big boot.

A season that started with Super Bowl hype and hits the midpoint with a 3-5 skid mark has turned into "The Hunger Games" here in Indianapolis. It’s survival of the fittest, and the Colts’ most skilled survivor remains in charge, avoiding blame for the potential dynasty he is dissolving one move at a time.

Nothing lasts forever, though. Wilson started sprouting grass right out of his head, then floated off into the ocean.

Grigson will float on out of here eventually.

Guys like that, they usually do."

In what universe does prophetic get auto-corrected to Propecia?

I love autocorrect. when it happens to me it's not great, but when it happens to someone else it's hysterical.

Let the feeding frenzy of the loser cannibals begin!

I am loathe to link Doyel but this, THIS is too precious - - enjoy:

Doyel: Colts GM Ryan Grigson survives to screw up another day

(the ending portion of the column)

"....When the Colts announced Hamilton had been fired on Tuesday, Pagano was quoted. Grigson was silent. Why? Because Pagano is a stand-up guy who takes blame that isn’t his, and because Grigson is a carnivore who sits in the press box snarling about mistakes on the field — I sit near him; I hear him — and whispering into his cellphone as the Colts are falling down 23-6 Monday night at Carolina (I saw him) and going silent when his latest big idea, Pep Hamilton, gets the big boot.

A season that started with Super Bowl hype and hits the midpoint with a 3-5 skid mark has turned into "The Hunger Games" here in Indianapolis. It’s survival of the fittest, and the Colts’ most skilled survivor remains in charge, avoiding blame for the potential dynasty he is dissolving one move at a time.

Nothing lasts forever, though. Wilson started sprouting grass right out of his head, then floated off into the ocean.

Grigson will float on out of here eventually.

Guys like that, they usually do."
Little did Greggie know they way to make New Englanders happy was through the destruction of his beloved Colts. At least Greggie isn't blaming Belichick. So that's an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back