PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Former 2nd Rder J. Collins suspended 4 games for PED's [Mod edit: JALEN Collins - OP be trollin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fredo.....you broke my heart.

Thread title

britney2-300x221.jpg

I edited the thread title because I don't want any of our older forum members to suffer cardiac arrest over it before they are able to realize it's a joke.

How is jalen collins a FORMER second round pick?

How is jalen collins a FORMER second round pick?

He was taken at pick 42 last year. You might be confusing him with Jalen Mills of LSU who is in this years draft.

I edited the thread title because I don't want any of our older forum members to suffer cardiac arrest over it before they are able to realize it's a joke.
I know. I'm grounded. Go to bed with no supper tonight. :(

"OP be trollin'" is some fine editing.

That for us middle aged members in good health who wish to live long and healthy lives...we thank you.

Patsfans.com - If you can't take a joke we've got forums for you!

Patsfans.com - If you can't take a joke we've got forums for you!
No, it's more like "PatsFans: Where unfunny people post unfunny troll threads on the regular."

No, it's more like "PatsFans: Where unfunny people post unfunny troll threads on the regular."

Yeah this place is so heavily trolled I don't know how you guys stand it.

Information that may be useful to you: Internet Discussion Forums for Football are actually not a serious thing.

Nah, a joke is something that's funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results