PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins - Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm geting emotional here but if BB gets outcoached and the Pats players outplayed by the Phins next week I'm turning in my BB fan club card. Just awful.

how ridiculous is this playcalling? Wow....and I complain about some of the Pats' offensive play-calling? Shame on me.

Last edited:
I vote for bad offense, Jets have blitzed well, and have stuffed the wildcat for negative yards

Last edited:
I just got back from seeing a movie (Law Abiding Citizen...good by the way), any reason why it's 3-3? Offences struggling? Good defense?

Jets are doing the same thing NO did last week, get in their backyard as much as possible- e.g., a defense that attacks rather than wait for the play. This seems to be very effective in stopping the WC.

Sanchez is having a bad day- now I wonder if all those whisperings about his inability to play in cold weather is credible after all.

13-6 49ers over Colts with extra point coming.

UPDATE: 14-6

Last edited:
As a halftime aside, I'm loving the Eagles/Giants and 49ers/Colts games.

Jets are doing the same thing NO did last week, get in their backyard as much as possible- e.g., a defense that attacks rather than wait for the play. This seems to be very effective in stopping the WC.

Sanchez is having a bad day- now I wonder if all those whisperings about his inability to play in cold weather is credible after all.

It's not that cold. Sanchez really hasn't played all that well for most of the year. It took a few weeks for teams to figure him out and he has been mediorce ever since. It would be magnified if the Jets didn't have a great running game.

I know I'm geting emotional here but if BB gets outcoached and the Pats players outplayed by the Phins next week I'm turning in my BB fan club card. Just awful.

Not going to happen. You will see the Pats shut down the WC big time.. I would not be surprised if we torch them.

It is my hope that BB dares them to overcommit to the throwing game- it's about time he entrusts the game to our secondaries.

The key for us is not to allow Ricky Williams to get into open space.

It's 55 degrees at the Meadowlands today. If he finds that cold, he has a rude awakening coming his way in about two weeks. I think Sanchez could have benefited from staying in college for one more year. One year as a starter for the powerhouse Trojans doesn't exactly provide opportunities to face adversity.

Last edited:
It's not that cold. Sanchez really hasn't played all that well for most of the year. It took a few weeks for teams to figure him out and he has been mediorce ever since. It would be magnified if the Jets didn't have a great running game.

Well he fumbled one snap and had a few throws that have gone really off-target. I could be wrong- that was my initial impression.

Maybe the Sanchise needs a hotdog...:singing:

It's 55 degrees at the Meadowlands today. If he finds that cold, he has a rude awakening coming his way in about two weeks. I think Sanchez could have benefited from staying in college for one more year. One year as a starter for the powerhouse Trojans doesn't exactly provide opportunities to face adversity.

He does seem lost out there a lot. He does play like a guy who just isn't ready to play at the Pro level a lot of the time. I agree he probably isn't seasoned enough to start.

As a halftime aside, I'm loving the Eagles/Giants and 49ers/Colts games.

Likewise, but why couldn't we have gotten THIS Eli in '07? He flat out stinks today (and we could have used this Asante too).

Windchill has it at 49 degrees. That may be too much for the beach boy.

I, too, am looking forward to having him come up on Nov. 22 to some very non-Californian weather.

Last edited:
Goodell should forget worrying about the fans being subjected to a sub par product in the preseason...

What the league needs is to keep the 4 pre season games and give all 32 teams 2 roster exemptions for developmental QB's on both the active roster and PS... And expand OTA's for rookies and UDFA's and PS'ers. The league isn't developing functional QB's because they can't afford to look beyond the handful of overhyped college signal callers for actual diamonds in the rough who might just develop into competent QB's over time.

we DID get this Eli in 07...make the plays we were SUPPOSED to make (*cough* Asante *cough* *cough*) and we never see the little splinter off the ol' block toss a prayer duck up for a one handed helmet catch by "Who Knows Who This Guy Is?".

joey porter is such a sack of ****

Anybody just see the guy in a pink tutu walking to his seat as the score was on the screen, those wacky Jest fans...

Last edited:
What is up with this Feely? Did they test him for Steroids?

Mild Kitten Offense...YAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back