PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins - Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go phins! god i feel dirty

The Jets D is shutting down that wildcat - so why not throw and try to keep 'em honest?

Except the Dolphins didn't run the Wildcat until their last two plays and Henne hasn't been at QB since they even attempted the Wildcat.

does anyone know whats up with vontae davis was he inactive these last couple weeks?

Re: Dolphins - Jets

heh...alright now...the wounds should have healed by now

Right on man, Its difficult, but its time to move on

Except the Dolphins didn't run the Wildcat until their last two plays and Henne hasn't been at QB since they even attempted the Wildcat.

They have run it about four times and it's been ineffective. However, I agree, why throw deep? Dink and dunk with that Corner blitz coming....duh.

ok, you got me ! what happened ?

He just got the wind knocked out of him :violent: it looked like a broken rib, but it wasn't.

And Colts losing 7-3 now. Stover with a 40 yd. field goal.

Hang tough S.F., held Indy to 3, lead 7-3

He just got the wind knocked out of him :violent: it looked like a broken rib, but it wasn't.

And Colts losing 7-3 now. Stover with a 40 yd. field goal.

Hey, thanks ! Seems like its going ok, overall .. :p

They have run it about four times and it's been ineffective. However, I agree, why throw deep? Dink and dunk with that Corner blitz coming....duh.

No they haven't. I already complained that they didn't try it. Their last two plays have been the only times. I agree though that they should be trying short passing.

So, what have we learned about Miami thus far?

3-0 Jets. The way both teams are playing on offense, that might be the game.

So, what have we learned about Miami thus far?

Decent defense,. Unimaginative offense. Force Henne to throw deep and you will cause a lot of three and outs.

Well, if they keep designing these deep passes for Henne, they don't have to risk a turnover because Henne will get sacked.

A screen pass vs. a blitz happy defense?!? Wow! What an interesting concept.

Jets called for having 15 men on the field, impressive blitz

Gawd what impressive suckage!

Last edited:
Wow! What uninspired, unimaginitive play calling by the Dolphins yet again. The only smart play was the screen. At least Henne called an audible when the Jets showed they were sending the house, but I might have audibled something better than him running back ten yards and getting sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News