PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dez Bryant injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bryant is a bust because a DB fell on his leg.

The IQ on this board continues to amaze.

When this was reported it reminded me of a story my pop told me about "scab" Flutie the year after he crossed the picket line, and how he got walloped by the regulars upon their return to the bigs.

Similarly, I could only imagine the Vets being not so gentle upon this rook with attitude.

When this was reported it reminded me of a story my pop told me about "scab" Flutie the year after he crossed the picket line, and how he got walloped by the regulars upon their return to the bigs.

Similarly, I could only imagine the Vets being not so gentle upon this rook with attitude.

In all fairness, I don't think it was dirty. The guy that fell on it (not sure who it was) actually tried to help him up.

I have a soon-to-be brother in law who is totally on the "Belichick has lost his touch and we need somebody else to draft our players, or just go ahead and blindly use the same national drafting service that all the bad teams use" bandwagon.

So naturally I had to listen to endless gushing about Dez MCSchizzle and why we suck because we didn't draft this arrogant SOB.

Looks like they already have some great team bonding going on in Dallas, with even the snake oil salesman team owner firmly picking sides against the coaches. :rolleyes:

This is T.O. revisited.

I have a soon-to-be brother in law who is totally on the "Belichick has lost his touch and we need somebody else to draft our players, or just go ahead and blindly use the same national drafting service that all the bad teams use" bandwagon.

So naturally I had to listen to endless gushing about Dez MCSchizzle and why we suck because we didn't draft this arrogant SOB.

Looks like they already have some great team bonding going on in Dallas, with even the snake oil salesman team owner firmly picking sides against the coaches. :rolleyes:

This is T.O. revisited.

Two observations,
You need to sit down with your sister and have a serious talk about her decision

And every time I read about Jones, I'm SO thankfull we have Bob Kraft as our team owner

This is T.O. revisited.

Personally, I would have preferred them drafting either a young project OL(preferably a Guard/Center), or S Nate Allen(who went to the Eagles in the 2nd round, courtesy of the McNabb trade).

With that being said, Bryant will likely be back fine when the season opens @Washington. It was an unfortunate injury, but nonetheless, rookie receivers usually don't make impacts immediately anyways, and Bryant has picked up the Dallas playbook very well.

Crayton on Dez Bryant injury: It's all Orlando Scandrick's fault

Crayton on Dez Bryant injury: It's all Orlando Scandrick's fault | Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | The Dallas Morning News

Patrick Crayton made a note of Scandrick's tendency to be involved in incidents the last two years in a somewhat humorous tone.

"If there is any injury to a receiver, Scandrick's the culprit," Crayton said. "He's always around. He's never around the ball. He's always around an injury. I don't know what it is about that guy.

"I wish it would happen to another team. It's always us, though. Every time.''

Crayton did allow that Scandrick is around the ball, too, but then came back and talked more about Scandrick.

"It's true. Go back and look at the film, man. Every time you see a receiver who got hurt in practice, ask who did it. Ask who was around, who was the closest db. Orlando Scandrick. There is something about that No. 32. go ask him.''

We did.

"Was the first word out of his mouth a cuss word?" Crayton said. "That's usually what it is with us.''

No, no cuss word but he was a little bewildered as to why he was surrounded by media.

In all fairness, I don't think it was dirty. The guy that fell on it (not sure who it was) actually tried to help him up.

Yeah probably so. It was just what first popped into my head when I heard the news. Damn! it would of been so juicy. :confused2:

Personally, I would have preferred them drafting either a young project OL(preferably a Guard/Center), or S Nate Allen(who went to the Eagles in the 2nd round, courtesy of the McNabb trade).

With that being said, Bryant will likely be back fine when the season opens @Washington. It was an unfortunate injury, but nonetheless, rookie receivers usually don't make impacts immediately anyways, and Bryant has picked up the Dallas playbook very well.

Ha, I probably seem a bit harsh to a dallas fan! :D

For me it is his mental attitude that I question, not whether he bounces back.

And just listening to people in NE questioning BB's draft over this guy.

I don't know if many saw the video but the defender had nothing to do with the injury- he fell down before the defender got there, his teammate is not at fault.

It looks like Bryant tripped over his own two feet, either that or the "turf monster" got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back