PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dexter Reid Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the former Patriot bit player who tried to sell one of his rings on eBay? I could see someone like Reid doing something like that after his career is over (which it might be already.)

Wasn't that CB Leonard Myers, part of the useless 2nd day of the 2001 draft?

Gun and drugs both. Idjit.

This sounds like it goes beyond technical violations and driving-while-black.

What is it with these guys and guns? Is there a story YET of an athlete actually BENEFITTING from carrying a gun, other than when hunting or skeet shooting?

What is it with these guys and guns? Is there a story YET of an athlete actually BENEFITTING from carrying a gun, other than when hunting or skeet shooting?
Probably many. I recall Jason Taylor has had quite a few altercations with racists down in Florida, but I forget whether he was packing. I think one happened right in the middle of a freeway in broad daylight, which demonstrates players encounter **** everywhere , not just clubbing at 4 am.

In cases where NFL players successfully use guns as either a counter-threat or a deterrent, I doubt it makes the news.

Gaffney estimated 90% of the players carry concealed weapons, which sounds reasonable. You think of all the players who have bodyguards, you'd have to imagine CCW would come first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick