PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cry Baby Harbaugh at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he needs a name change ... John Harbwahhh !!!!!

complete douchebag.
such an unlikable organization in general.

Read his lips, was yelling: "Hold me back!!", "Hold me back!!"

Big man when there are refs between him and Gruden..

you know what, Darryl?...if he opened his mouth here in C-Town, he'd get his goddamned face smashed in..he's all punk and nothing but.

What a *****

baby-cries.jpg

Harbaugh seems to be progressively more unstrung with each passing day.

That being said, #52 of the Redskins needs a good suspension. That was not a football move.

I don't think he did anything dirty. Looks to me like both players went down awkwardly because Baltimore was playing with heavy balls... ;)

The hit was dirty as hell, and I don't blame Harbaugh for being pissed. But come on, just another example of him being super unprofessional not being able to keep his own composure in check, let alone his team's.

And it's hard for me to take someone seriously when they take the moral high ground on dirty hits after employing Bernard Pollard and Terrell Suggs for years.

What a *****

baby-cries.jpg
Those doggone Patriots are ruining my life! Even when I think I'm mad at other teams and coaches, it's really those Patriots I'm thinking about. I wonder what else I can force the league/other teams to look into?! LOL

Did you catch the Ratbirds going for it on fourth before the half? The running back fumbled and the Skins recovered. Football karma at work. Suck it , Harbawl!

Last edited:
F' HardBawl and F' the Ratbirds. If BB did that, it would be the news of the week. As well as his presser comments. You can bet on it. This league sux

Last edited:
1. I can't believe I used to like John Harbaugh and thought his brother should be more like him.
2. I wish Aaron Dobson could get an injection of Steve Smith DNA. His feistiness, competitiveness, and intensity are legendary.
Your "legendary" Steve Smith also has a bad case of Small Man's Complex, tooting his own horn and picking fights. Like Joker said, he's an arrest waiting to happen.

Jay's first mistake was coming to DC - they are toxic like the Jets and Raiders.

What surprised me after moving to DC is the racial history of the Skins that causes a sizable portion of the residents of the city to actively hate the team. It is unlike any other NFL franchise in that regard. There are more Cowboy fans per capita in this city than anywhere outside of Dallas and Austin, just for spite; it is a tradition handed down from father to son.

The Redskins fan base is almost entirely outside the city, and their owner is just a horrific human being. They don't create new fans; all the support is based on love earned years ago. It is truly remarkable.

But, of course, it is the Patriots that threaten the integrity of the game.

I see the li'l punk/thug wannabe Steve Smith got ejected.

Smith was great. He reminded me of the Seahawks after the Pats beat them in the SB. The only difference was that Smith took his cheap shot with his helmet into the guys face and only ran away slowly. What a wuss. It's great to see that the Ravens are still taking after their HC.

And how about the Ravens' announcer? There goes Harbaugh to get his players off the field. Woops, wrong again. He was going across the field to incite a riot by picking a fight with the opposing HC. It would have been funny if Gruden decked the dope.

You dont pile-drive players on their head. That is a big no-no.

It's more probable than not that the Ravens did something to instigate that hit.

When you live by the sword you die by the sword.

From what I've seen tonight, RG3 is the worst QB on their roster by a decent amount.

He hasn't learned squat about being an NFL QB. But he has his own logo, so he has that going for him.

I think he needs a name change ... John Harbwahhh !!!!!

There are a lot of other good ones too. Harbaby and Harbawl are just a couple more. They all fit like a glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back