PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals - Saints discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao the message board ENG professor. You got the point so (Please be quiet - edited). Brees oline makes him. The cowboys will destroy him when they met.

The Cowboys already played the Saints in the playoffs?

Reggie Bush!

Jeez ... Dean Pees could help the Cardinals ... he'd be wanted over there.

We also scored 38 points in the AFCCG and Superbowl combined. Where as NO has almost put up 38 in this half. Im comparing them now.

Compare for a moment the offensive weapons on the Saints vs. the offensive weapons on the Patriots. How in the world can the difference be so big.

Defensive issues - Arizona Cardinals Forums OJ Anderson
user_online.gif

MVP

icon1.gif
Defensive issues
1. It will be hard to keep Bill Davis as the DC after these last two games. I'm sorry, but giving up this many points back to back when you are a playoff team can't be tolerated.

2. Most of our "talkers" are on defense, but we lack toughness.

3. DRC is a drama queen. Did anyone doubt he'd be on the cart and on crutches? Maybe he's really hurt, maybe it's another cleat cut. But, I had no doubt he'd be on the cart and crutches.

4. We need to draft OLB, OLB, OLB, CB, CB, CB, CB and sign Julius Peppers.

5. BM is officially a bust. I think he only had a 2 year deal. Can't imagine him playing here next year.

6. For all the things he does well, ADub is horrible in coverage. Shockey could barely walk and still scored a TD on him.

7. Toler has some skills but is raw.

8. As I type this the ST gives up a td, so let's fire that coach too.

I'm out and we're out.
character0289.gif

Last edited:
Yeah... a real homer with a proven history of homerism posting.

Proves just how stupid you actually are to make a statement as such.

It only takes one ausbacker, Im just going to let the Saints do the talking. 45 points in less than 3 quarters in the playoffs. Yeah they arnt comparable at all.

It only takes one ausbacker, Im just going to let the Saints do the talking. 45 points in less than 3 quarters in the playoffs. Yeah they arnt comparable at all.

Brees at the razor in Jan would be lucky to score 14

Last edited:
Nobody forced the Saints to do that, just like nobody forced the Colts to give up on perfection.

You'd also know, the Saints played their starters against Dallas and Tampa Bay. The juggernaut 3-13 Bucs.

At least the Saints lost thier last game by sitting thier starters...We lost the last game at Houston PLAYING most starters.

Be my guest. You still lost 3 games and 3 in a row to Dallas (who despite the score comprehensively thrashed you in New Orleans), Tampa Bay (3-13 in New Orleans) and Carolina (8-8).

Dallas cant beat N.O. you'll learn that

I wish we as Patriot fans had the passion to make the noise these fans are. I know it's a dome and all, but that crowd is bringing it on every defensive play.

Brees at the razor in Jan would be lucky to score 14

Against the 2003-2004 Patriots,Yeah Brees would struggle

The 2009 Patriots defense who forgot how to tackle? :rofl: You have got to be kidding,Brees would put 40 on us in January right now,even at NE.

I wish we as Patriot fans had the passion to make the noise these fans are. I know it's a dome and all, but that crowd is bringing it on every defensive play.

Send me some tickets and Ill see what I can do :)

Hmmm.. seeing though Green Bay put up 45 against this same defense in Arizona I guess that puts them in the class of the 2007 Patriots offense too?

A homer is a person who can see no wrong in their team. Believe me, I can see a lot wrong with the Patriots and have made known so too.

You're trying to connect dots that don't connect. Resting starters or not, the Saints still didn't put up more points than the 1998 Vikings, 1983 Redskins and 2000 Rams alone.

The 2009 Saints Offense is dynamic and a fantastic unit, they just aren't in the same class as the above mentioned teams IMO.
At least the Saints lost thier last game by sitting thier starters...We lost the last game at Houston PLAYING most starters.
You do realise the comparison is between the 2007 Patriots offense and the 2009 Saints offense right?

Dallas cant beat N.O. you'll learn that
I must have missed that week 14 game in New Orleans where Dallas won 24-17. I hope you get the opportunity to play Dallas again, as you two are the cream of the NFC.

Last edited:
no surprise . no mention of arrogance of going for it on 4th down

This game is a prelude to the war between what to do on draft day.

It's a tough choice

Offensive example:

Jermaine Gresham, best available OL, golden tate, best available RB.

Defensive example:

Brandon Spikes, Sergio Kindle, best available DE, best available cornerback.

I doubt we would go all one way with our first 4 picks in the top 60, but I would pick the defensive example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft