PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals - Saints discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more lamenting the complete and utter disgrace that both of the defenses are performing too. Might be fun to watch but it's boring scoring all the time IMO.

Seems to me this offense would make most defenses look disgraceful. Kinda like us in 07.

Man we saints hope hes ok, we dont want this

Some might say thats football. Hit was legit, I think it just took every single bit of air in Kurt's body and launched it back to Arizona.

Last edited:
Takes notes Randy Moss, Go up and catch the ball with your Hands ;)

7 TDs already in 1 half.

Seems to me this offense would make most defenses look disgraceful. Kinda like us in 07.
One team went undefeated through the regular season and the other lost 3 games. The offenses aren't comparable as Dallas showed.

TBH, this game is crap. It's fantasy football not NFL football. Legislators need to do something to bring the heat back into defense. ******* Polian.

Last edited:
If Arizona don't get anything going on both sides of the ball soon this one will be embarrasing.

well..even packers shredded this defense. saints offense is awesome but defenses are not even average. saints were rattled after the first TD but now have rebounded. being @home helps.

One team went undefeated through the regular season and the other lost 3 games. The offenses aren't comparable as Dallas showed.

Cmmon man we put up 14 against the Giants, I think our Offense was better but they are comparable.

not sure . cowboys/colts both can beat the saints.

Not so sure the Cowboys are even getting past the Vikes

As Patriots fans I think most of us want an NFC team to take it all this year.

Last edited:
Cmmon man we put up 14 against the Giants, I think our Offense was better but they are comparable.
And 38 in the other game. They aren't comparable.

Last edited:
And 38 in the other game. They aren't comparable.

The Saints have a viable running game,The 2007 Patriots were average at best with the run..Thats the difference

Some might say thats football. Hit was legit, I think it just took every single bit of air in Kurt's body and launched it back to Arizona.

ya the hit was clean but I hope hes ok and can play

Not so sure the Cowboys are even getting past the Vikes

As Patriots fans I think most of us want an NFC team to take it all this year.

i want the saints to win too. would be surprised if the vikings win tommorow. but manning and colts can match the saints pt for pt.

The Saints have a viable running game,The 2007 Patriots were average at best with the run..Thats the difference

they didnt run enough. didnt have a bad running game statiscally. still broke all records for pts score.

It's not the records I am comparing, it's how they play. It's like they know they're going to score, and the other team knows it and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Plus, it looks fun. I remember how much fun I had watching the games in 2007.

I am getting seriously depressed over here.

Last edited:
They still lost 3 games in the regular season and went on a 3 game losing streak. Sugar coat it all you want, but the 2009 Saints offense isn't comparable to the 2007 Patriots offense.

A better comparison would be the 1998 Minnesota Vikings.

Last edited:
Im not really all tht confident in Brees. His O-Line makes him. I like the cowboys to win the NFC. The few times Ive seen the cards blitz a lil brees look likke a B. I think the boys will beat em again

They still lost 3 games in the regular season and went on a 3 game losing streak. Sugar coat it all you want, but the 2009 Saints offense isn't comparable to the 2007 Patriots offense.

A better comparison would be the 1998 Minnesota Vikings.

I agree were not that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye