PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals - Saints discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 38 in the other game. They aren't comparable.

We also scored 38 points in the AFCCG and Superbowl combined. Where as NO has almost put up 38 in this half. Im comparing them now.

Last edited:
Reminds me of us in 2007.

Now excuse me while I go stick my head in an oven.

Reminds me of us before the Monday Night Philly game in 2007

We had a few spurts of offensive greatness after that (and by no means am I downplaying winning our first 18 games), but we were not a well oiled machine come the playoffs that year.

I agree were not that good
Don't misread that for not thinking the Saints offense isn't a dynamic unit capable of scoring in large chunks because that's exactly what it is. The Saints offense just isn't comparable to the greatest offense of all time according to statistics. So much so that there is a 79 point differential between the sides across 16 games or approximately 5 ppg.

We also scored 38 points in the AFCCG and Superbowl combined. Where as NO has almost put up 38 in this half. Im comparing them now.
If you want to embarrass yourself with such a comment, then be my guest. Now or any point, they don't compare. They aren't even top 3 in NFL records.

Last edited:

were not that good , we need to keep the scores coming, Ill believe you if we do 21-35 in the 2nd half.

Reminds me of us before the Monday Night Philly game in 2007

We had a few spurts of offensive greatness after that (and by no means am I downplaying winning our first 18 games), but we were not a well oiled machine come the playoffs that year.

Oh, yes, you're definitely right. We ran out of steam.

'07 Patriots, '98 Vikings & the '00 Rams would be my top three offenses of all-time.

maybe not but we are trying

Brees wont be seeing lame ass p-rush like this frm here on out b/c erry other team can bring the heat and Brees is a B when the heat is on.

Don't misread that for not thinking the Saints offense isn't a dynamic unit capable of scoring in large chunks because that's exactly what it is. The Saints offense just isn't comparable to the greatest offense of all time according to statistics. So much so that there is a 79 point differential between the sides across 16 games or approximately 5 ppg.

If you want to embarrass yourself with such a comment, then be my guest. Now or any point, they don't compare. They aren't even top 3 in NFL records.

lol you just compared the two you idiot. I said the Pats offense was better but you act like they dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as our offense in 2007.

lol you just compared the two you idiot. I said the Pats offense was better but you act like they dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as our offense in 2007.
I compared the two to show you just how stupid your comment was and will continue to be forever.

Great tackle by Randall Gay.

They still lost 3 games in the regular season and went on a 3 game losing streak. Sugar coat it all you want, but the 2009 Saints offense isn't comparable to the 2007 Patriots offense.

A better comparison would be the 1998 Minnesota Vikings.

Did you forget that the Saints sat quite a number of starters,especially against Carolina?...Sorry but that game was played with backups,no way they lose that game otherwise.

Brees wont be seeing lame ass p-rush like this frm here on out b/c erry other team can bring the heat and Brees is a B when the heat is on.

Was that English?

Did you forget that the Saints sat quite a number of starters,especially against Carolina?...Sorry but that game was played with backups,no way they lose that game otherwise.
Nobody forced the Saints to do that, just like nobody forced the Colts to give up on perfection.

You'd also know, the Saints played their starters against Dallas and Tampa Bay. The juggernaut 3-13 Bucs.

Last edited:
Nobody forced the Saints to do that, just like nobody forced the Colts to give up on perfection.

You'd also know, the Saints played their starters against Dallas and Tampa Bay.

are you nuts vs dallas we had 5 starters out on offense and 6 on defense. I can post them if you want

are you nuts vs dallas we had 5 starters out on offense and 6 on defense. I can post them if you want

Dont bother, hes what you would call a homer. There is no hope for him, just move on. lol

Be my guest. You still lost 3 games and 3 in a row to Dallas (who despite the score comprehensively thrashed you in New Orleans), Tampa Bay (3-13 in New Orleans) and Carolina (8-8).

Dont bother, hes what you would call a homer. There is no hope for him, just move on. lol
Yeah... a real homer with a proven history of homerism posting.

Proves just how stupid you actually are to make a statement as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back