PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals @ Jets game discussion (FOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still would rather have Warner then Cassel.The arizona cardinals still are the arizona cardinals.They making the jets look like an awesome football team.

Reality means NOTHING to those with fixed opinions

Last edited:
Only upside of the Jets being up 21 points at home?

Possibility of Jets bowing 21 point lead at home.

BTW, the hot topic for all the talk shows for the next two weeks will be whether the Pats are making a mistake staying on the West Coast in between games since it looks to have backfired big time on the Cards.

The cards have a history of sucking recently and beyond.This team doesnt.

BTW, the hot topic for all the talk shows for the next two weeks will be whether the Pats are making a mistake staying on the West Coast in between games since it looks to have backfired big time on the Cards.

Except that, of course, losing three hours before playing a game and gaining three hours before playing a game are not the same thing.

And I don't really see how going through an extra set of time changes would have made the Cards play any better.

it will all favre all week

The Cards secondary sucks. That is the second huge play they have given up with a receiver without a defender within 10 yards of the receiver.

They were playing very well early on. Like Baldy is saying right now, this is carryover effect. When Warner sucks that badly it sucks the life out of his team.

The Cards secondary sucks. That is the second huge play they have given up with a receiver without a defender within 10 yards of the receiver.

That's 'cause the guy who was supposed to be on Coles went down around the 30 with a leg injury.

The cards have a history of sucking recently and beyond.This team doesnt.

This was clearly all on Warner. He is what he is and it never changes. Sometimes he gets away with it. Eventually it catches up to him. Reminds me of someone who used to play here...

This was clearly all on Warner. He is what he is and it never changes. Sometimes he gets away with it. Eventually it catches up to him. Reminds me of someone who used to play here...

Not Drew:D

The Cardnials are who we thought they were.. a mediocre team..:D

Except that, of course, losing three hours before playing a game and gaining three hours before playing a game are not the same thing.

And I don't really see how going through an extra set of time changes would have made the Cards play any better.

I didn't say that it is a valid argument, but it will be the argument made. The NFL Network has already teased this all week by saying the Pats would be watching the Cards' experiment closely because they are about to do the same thing.

The media are notorious to generate controversy where there is none and that will begin for the Pats this week.

That's 'cause the guy who was supposed to be on Coles went down around the 30 with a leg injury.

They still had three guys not covering anyone who should have rolled over their coverage to compensate.

Maybe the laptop Mangini took had the gameplan for SB XXXVI? This is abysmal.

When are going to bench Warner? He has single handily cost the Cards this game. Even if Leinhart is in the dog house, it is time to make a switch.

4 turnovers already for Warner, wow.

Can this guy just hold on to the ball when a play isn't available? Playing like a rookie.

Jets have some good players on the squad
Washington is talented & versitile
Coles having a banner game
Jenkins is a monster at NT
Revis was a good #1 pick in 2007

and their OC is not bad either

What a spankin'

I know the fanboys here love vets and Warner but Kurt violates BB's QB criteria...
First, do no harm.
The antithethis of game management.

Jets have some good players on the squad
Washington is talented & versitile
Coles having a banner game
Jenkins is a monster at NT
Revis was a good #1 pick in 2007

and their OC is not bad either

Let's not go overboard based on one game. The Jets fans were ready to cut Washington and Coles after three games, Washington in particular because he was running really slow and being unproductive. Washington has 26 rushing yards today which is 10 yards less than he rushed his first three games of the season (36 yards in three games). Washington has sucked this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes