PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals @ Jets game discussion (FOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brees picked off by spikes @NO.

Lets hope they run 3 straight plays , 1 down...

cardslogomu2.jpg

cards are done..they lost the moment to put a scare in the jets on the road TWICE and screwed up ..now they will just stink it up.

The cardinals inability to win games like this over the last 20 years -- spreading over hundreds or thousands of different players and umpteen coaches -- is staggering.

I remember only one game like that the Cardinals won on the road. It was against the Redskins, with Boomer Esiason at QB for the Cardinals. The Redskins gave them a gift.

Down by one, the Cardinals got the ball with about 1:45 left an no timeouts. Esiason throws a pick to Darrell Green. Rather than just going to the turf and letting the offense kneel on the ball three times, Green scores the TD. Esiason marches down the field and scores a TD as time expires and then converts the 2-point conversion. Cardinals win in OT. I think Boomer had like 500 yards that game.

anytime someone picks the cards as the team to watch etc...i cant help laugh.Doesnt matter who the QB or coach is they are the same.

See, I'll just never grasp such divergent rationales...

I can't help but think of Denny Green -- "they are who we thought they were."

Teams are what they are. Both these teams have a lot of talent on the field, but they both are so much less than the sum of their parts. The poor cardinals just can't get over the hump.

Warner is unbelievable. No QB in football has 8 seconds to throw the ball. Just count to 3. If nobody is open, get rid of it.

As the resident Arizona Cardinals season ticket holder on the board, I would greatly welcome Warner to the Pats for this season. He's a pro. He does have a tendency to hold onto the ball too long, which would be a problem with our line, but still, in terms of a second-tier QB out there we could do a whole lot worse. I'm anxious to see how Cassel does, but if you gave me Kurt Warner right now I'd need some convincing to not start him within a few weeks.

That said, I agree with those who say he's as untouchable as Tony Romo or Ben Roethlesberger. He's the starting QB for a team that has playoff aspirations. He'll will surely be in foxborough this year, as a starting QB fighting for the playoffs -- on December 21 for the opponents.

Wow! A little adversity and Warner falls apart doesn't he.

Same old Cardinals. Just when you think they turned the corner, here comes the suckage.

Wow! A little adversity and Warner falls apart doesn't he.

Yup, been that way since February 2001... Always starts with the thumb, too...LOL

its the story with warner every yr.he flashes for a couple of games...all talk shows and media outlets start talking him that his is back and great etc ..gives all kind of interviews how he is feeling great blah blah etc..and then continues to suck again...

Some on this board were begging for the Pats to trade for Warner

Amazing rationale there - Warner's veteran presence enables him to not fold under pressure created by problems that were almost entirely his creation...only the rest of his team folds after a strong start as a result.

So he's the solution to the problem though the problem is him... LOL

I guess Leinart really sucks...

Boy are we spoiled.

Game over.

/changes to broncos @ chiefs

the jets have a very favorable schedule next 3 games -cincy,oak,kc-and they play well after a bye...

get ready hear a favre fawn fest this week....

I still would rather have Warner then Cassel.The arizona cardinals still are the arizona cardinals.They making the jets look like an awesome football team.

The Cards secondary sucks. That is the second huge play they have given up with a receiver without a defender within 10 yards of the receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes