PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals @ Jets game discussion (FOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was all high on the win, and the Boldin gets decapitated in a meaningless play, took all the wind out my sails.
I really hope Anquan is OK.

What happened?

=====================================================

Instead of taking a knee with 30 secs. to go after the long injury time out, Warner goes hurry up and throws another int..

Why did they run a play at the end there? The only thing it does is boost their stats or run up their score.

Look at those Jesters running up the score!!:disagreement:

lol, had they not gone for the 2 pt conversion, they would be up by 20 pts w/ 2 mins left...

it was a smart play (one of very few by mangina)

b/c if the cards got 3 tds in 2 mins (wierder things have happened, plus the jets have no defense....) then they would win by 1...

lol, had they not gone for the 2 pt conversion, they would be up by 20 pts w/ 2 mins left...

b/c if the cards got 3 tds in 2 mins (wierder things have happened, plus the jets have no defense....) then they would win by 1...

Nah, Rackers would have shanked the PAT at the end and sent it to OT.

Any word on Boldin?? That wasn't at all needed....but I HOPE he is OK...really that was sad..

================================================

1 TD, 5 sacks, 3 int, 4 fumble recoveries, 1 blocked kick, and gave up 35 points

=====================================================

Instead of taking a knee with 30 secs. to go after the long injury time out, Warner goes hurry up and throws another int..

I'm looking forward to seeing Bret Favre square off against our star

quarterback in their rematch.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bret Favre square off against our star

quarterback in their rematch.

=========================================================

Likewise. Seems that Brett and his receivers might be in better sync then last time they played the Pats.

Mets go down in flames...Rats exposed as dirty rotten scumbag cheap shot artists...great day so far

Mets go down in flames...Rats exposed as dirty rotten scumbag cheap shot artists...great day so far
The Jets won, with Favre looking great. Great day so far.

Last edited:
================================================

1 TD, 5 sacks, 3 int, 4 fumble recoveries, 1 blocked kick,and gave up 35 points

Let's try that again. :)

Seriously, the Cards hand you SIX turnovers, and you still give up 35? WTF?

The Rats won a home game against a mutt who threw 6 picks..and then like the true scumbag team they are, went out and tried to paralyze one of the young stars in the NFL...per the orders of that stool pigeon, Ratgina...payback will be brutal and thoroughly deserved for the half empty stadiumettes

this is a big win for the jets..after the bye they have cincy,oak and kc. can be easily 5-2. compare our stretch, @SF,@SD,DEN ,@IND

Oakland and KC are not gimmes. The Jets still have SF, SD, and Den on their schedule. Besides, none of the next four opponents the Pats have been playing great football. The Chargers and Denver may be 0-2 against the teams you think are so easy after today.

We actually may be getting San Deigo, Denver, and Indy at the right time. All three have three of the worst defenses in the NFL right now. Hopefully if they do correct their defensive woes, it won't be until after the Pats play them.

Why did they run a play at the end there? The only thing it does is boost their stats or run up their score.

Same reason we did it last year. New offensive personnel means game time = practice time. The Jets have probably an even better reason to do it as they have a new QB who missed a lot of camp time. Plus that OL is kind of rebuilt.

Let's try that again. :)

Seriously, the Cards hand you SIX turnovers, and you still give up 35? WTF?

I agree 100%, it's our dumbass defensive coordinator playing a prevent defense the whole second half. I guess he thought the defense was playing too good in the first half, so he had to fix it.

The Rats won a home game against a mutt who threw 6 picks..and then like the true scumbag team they are, went out and tried to paralyze one of the young stars in the NFL...per the orders of that stool pigeon, Ratgina...payback will be brutal and thoroughly deserved for the half empty stadiumettes

lol wow.:rolleyes:

Same reason we did it last year. New offensive personnel means game time = practice time. The Jets have probably an even better reason to do it as they have a new QB who missed a lot of camp time. Plus that OL is kind of rebuilt.

I think the discussion at this point was why Arizona ran a play with 27 seconds left and no time outs remainingdown 3 scores after watching Bolden carted off after being hung out to dry by Warner down 3 scores with 30 seconds left. The broadcast crew had just finished saying under the circumstances they should take a knee and see to their teamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes