Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the Pats take a chance on Edwards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure do wish this was Jabar Gaffney getting released instead. :mad:

STAY AWAY, after all, it's almost time for this week's Randy thread.

He can still play.I think he has been bothered by nagging injuries this season.One thing is for sure is that this team needs wrs in the off-season.Branch and Ochostinko are useless!!!!!!!!!!!!Branch gets a td here and there but the guy;s production is not it has to be.

He can still play.I think he has been bothered by nagging injuries this season.One thing is for sure is that this team needs wrs in the off-season.Branch and Ochostinko are useless!!!!!!!!!!!!Branch gets a td here and there but the guy;s production is not it has to be.

I hear that Marquis Colston will not take a hometown discount and since N.O. will likely put the tag on Brees and not Colston...they will have to let him go.

If there is any receiver other than our Welker worth $8M a year,its Colston next offseason...knee problem and all,he still is a star and hard to beleive he was a
7th rounder.

Kind of reminds me of David Givens and how no one thought much of him in the draft.

Some say Brees is the reason that Colston is so good...well Brady can do so as well.

not unless you like a drunk WR

the guy is still not 100% why would the 49ers cut him one week befor the playoffs i dont see anyone picking him up this year

No I'd rather draft a receiver in the draft or wait for the free agency period. Plus he's hurt and didn't learn San Fran's offense while he was there. Pass.

No I'd rather draft a receiver in the draft or wait for the free agency period. Plus he's hurt and didn't learn San Fran's offense while he was there. Pass.

Now pump the brakes a minute...

Braylon Edwards is not the answer. But trusting Bill to draft a WR would be among the only other things WORSE than bringing him here. :bricks:

What makes you think we would be successful in drafting a WR in the draft?

What makes you think we would be successful in drafting a WR in the draft?

Hey. Not so fast. What about....

....oh, never mind. Just keep walking and go about your business. There's nothing to see here.

I'll provide the perspective of someone who lived in NYC and read the tabloid press daily during Braylon's tenure with the Jets. He's not a guy the Pats want. Put it this way; Edwards is all about Edwards. Now, I know the same could be said of Randy, but he ain't no Randy Moss.

Some people are out of touch with reality. How do people think that a guy with an injury is going to pick up the offense in a couple weeks when a healthy Ocho couldn't do it after a whole preseason.

my reason would be just to have him for deep routes ....... most of them are the same anyway

I'll provide the perspective of someone who lived in NYC and read the tabloid press daily during Braylon's tenure with the Jets. He's not a guy the Pats want. Put it this way; Edwards is all about Edwards. Now, I know the same could be said of Randy, but he ain't no Randy Moss.

if he is all about edwards, then he will not have a problem giving a month of his absolute best to the pats.......and create a chance for a halfway decent contract somewhere for 2012 that he does not now have.

instant image fixer

Its to late in the season for this kind of unpredictable move.. And the margin for error is over. We are going to war with what we have currently.. and hopefully a couple of our soldiers get back in the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft