PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Biggest Masshole town in MA

The car I’m in getting hit by a shovel from a pissed off construction crew in the North End at 3am is an experience…

I'm not a Masshole anymore, I'm HIV (Home In Vermont).

You know what they say about California? It's like a Granola cereal. Once you get past the fruits and nuts all you have left are flakes.
So youre a Vermin. That's even worse

I nominate insufferable Brookline, the town that drove Gisele (and by extension Tom) insane (and eventually to Tampa).......which is hysterical considering more shrinks (per square inch) live in Brookline than anywhere in the universe.
Only places more elevated with entitlement are Marthas Vineyard (full of Brooklinetonians), the Upper East Side of Manhattan (where relatives of Brooklinetonians nest, and Whole Foods.
Brooklinetonians are not quintessential MassHoles, but there is little debate where they rate on the insufferable chart.

-------------------------------------------------------

My definition of MassHole is simple: Any adult male from Eastern Mass who wears hockey jerseys as their go-to outfit.

Billerica is the world capital for inflatable holiday lawn decorations
True story:

1991 or so....I am a junior in high school from a mall town (Framingham), me and this buddy from Chelmsford (who never played basketball in any competitive form) were paired up against this two guys...one was my main buddy....an adopted kid from Colombia who lived in Newton with his two BU professor parents.... my main man...we came up in basketball together...me the fat power forward....who played like Charles Barkely..and him basically being Nate Archibald... AND THE OTHER GUY was a senior from Billerica...total crazy mofo. He could ball tho.... so we have sort
of a draft....the Colombian PG and the Billerica SG-mofo team up....they both ain't a shade over 5'8" and were going up against me..fat mall boy, but still 5'10" and maybe 225lbs....could handle the ball and rebound like Barkley...+ our buddy from
Chelmsford who was maybe 5'4" and more built for baseball like Kyle Schawrber... So, they challenge us to a 2 on 2 game.... we pull over to some school court in Billerica... snow on the ground here and there....park the 1985 Toyota Celica with high beams shining onto the court....

Game starts....these two guys are blowing by us super easy....we get down like 6-0 in a game of 21...I manage to start shutting down the paint with my size and short space quickness.... they start taking jumpers ....including a few from beyond the arc. The stiff cold metal rim denied enough shots that I was able to grab rebounds and take the ball back out...and back right back in until the 2nd defender started trying to swipe (double team) the ball from
me...and I'd kick it out to my Kyle Schwarber buddy on the baseline betwwen two patches of snow...and he hit like 7-7 that night.

We prevailed and got back into the Toyota Celica...my buddy in the front seat...me in the passenger cuz' I was "big"...and the two losers in the back seat......Billerica mofo right behind the driver....

We drive off, the Billerica mofo puts my driver buddy in a headlock from behind...at this point, I kinda knew it was a joke.... So, my buddy pulls over and we all get outta the car...and "fake" wrestle just for the hell of it...all
on the side of the road....

3 other cars pull over and 6-7 guys get out and made a beeline for me and my buddy....before the Billerica mofo intervened to tell them it was all fake and we were all joking around LOL...

And that is the most family friendly mild thing I can say about Billerica!

There was a time when I would definitely not want to be in Malden Center after dark. Town is better now than it was, lots of new growth.

The car I’m in getting hit by a shovel from a pissed off construction crew in the North End at 3am is an experience…
slow down next time …

There was a time when I would definitely not want to be in Malden Center after dark. Town is better now than it was, lots of new growth.
Malden? LOL

Seconded but also Haverhill and Lynn.

How did I forget Staughton.
Stoughton…I grew up quickly there. Also a lot of Patriots players lived there in the 80’s.

Perhaps it doesn't fit the masshole stereotype, but I'd argue that Martha's Vineyard has the most assholes per capita.
I'd go with the more Douche attitudes on the Vinyard.. the what your mean to tell me you don't own a yacht like me.. LOL..
No this is fact….it’s always been those “people”,
Malden, Revere, Saugus, basically any town north of the city LOL

True story:

1991 or so....I am a junior in high school from a mall town (Framingham), me and this buddy from Chelmsford (who never played basketball in any competitive form) were paired up against this two guys...one was my main buddy....an adopted kid from Colombia who lived in Newton with his two BU professor parents.... my main man...we came up in basketball together...me the fat power forward....who played like Charles Barkely..and him basically being Nate Archibald... AND THE OTHER GUY was a senior from Billerica...total crazy mofo. He could ball tho.... so we have sort
of a draft....the Colombian PG and the Billerica SG-mofo team up....they both ain't a shade over 5'8" and were going up against me..fat mall boy, but still 5'10" and maybe 225lbs....could handle the ball and rebound like Barkley...+ our buddy from
Chelmsford who was maybe 5'4" and more built for baseball like Kyle Schawrber... So, they challenge us to a 2 on 2 game.... we pull over to some school court in Billerica... snow on the ground here and there....park the 1985 Toyota Celica with high beams shining onto the court....

Game starts....these two guys are blowing by us super easy....we get down like 6-0 in a game of 21...I manage to start shutting down the paint with my size and short space quickness.... they start taking jumpers ....including a few from beyond the arc. The stiff cold metal rim denied enough shots that I was able to grab rebounds and take the ball back out...and back right back in until the 2nd defender started trying to swipe (double team) the ball from
me...and I'd kick it out to my Kyle Schwarber buddy on the baseline betwwen two patches of snow...and he hit like 7-7 that night.

We prevailed and got back into the Toyota Celica...my buddy in the front seat...me in the passenger cuz' I was "big"...and the two losers in the back seat......Billerica mofo right behind the driver....

We drive off, the Billerica mofo puts my driver buddy in a headlock from behind...at this point, I kinda knew it was a joke.... So, my buddy pulls over and we all get outta the car...and "fake" wrestle just for the hell of it...all
on the side of the road....

3 other cars pull over and 6-7 guys get out and made a beeline for me and my buddy....before the Billerica mofo intervened to tell them it was all fake and we were all joking around LOL...

And that is the most family friendly mild thing I can say about Billerica!
I know people from Chelmsford.

My uncle was a townie and on the public works department.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back