Not open for further replies.

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 NFL Picks Grand Champ
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Got this from a Colts board that I was stalking to drink their tears.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...olis-colts-andrew-luck-nfl-quarterback-061315

Luck reportedly says 'F--- that' to one day being Jets QB

FOX Sports
JUN 13, 2015 9:27A ET

022615-NFL-Colts-Andrew-Luck-JL-PI.vadapt.480.high.0.jpg

Andy Lyons / Getty Images North America

If Andrew Luck ever chooses to go the free-agent route, the Indianapolis Coltsmight just have one less potential suitor to bid against.

According to the New York Post, Luck engaged in a conversation with an avidNew York Jets fan recently and made his distaste for that franchise evident.

The paper reported Luck was spotted in New York having a beer with linemanJonathan Martin, who made headlines in 2013 when he accused his Miami Dolphins teammates of bullying.

The Jets fan at the bar told the star quarterback, "I wish you were the quarterback of the Jets."

Luck's response? "F--- that, man," he reportedly said.

Like to hear his answer to being a Patriot someday...

Well now that he has made his feelings known, expect Luck and the Colts to join the Pats in Goodell's and Kensil's crosshairs.

No soup for you Andrew!

Well now that he has made his feelings known, expect Luck and the Colts to join the Pats in Goodell's and Kensil's crosshairs.

No soup for you Andrew!

"It has just been brought to my attention today that the Indianapolis Colts may have used a needle on a football during this past season's AFCCG, after the balls had already been given to the officials for the game. I am opening an investigation into this matter immediately and, if these reports are found to be true, punishment will be forthcoming.

Let's be clear: This is not about something a member of the Colts might, or might not, have said. This is solely about the integrity of the game."

- Roger Goodell

I do not dislike Luck per se. He's a good player.
What irks me about him is all the yet unearned HOF and Dynasty accolades the media showers him with.

Why would he want to be a Jet, at least as a Colt he can look up and see participation banners.
Lmao. That's too funny. Even if the team hung a banner for simply having a winning season, the Jets would still only have a couple of banners up.

Lmao. That's too funny. Even if the team hung a banner for simply having a winning season, the Jets would still only have a couple of banners up.

And they'd have to make sure to put them up in their 1/2 of the stadium.

I like Andrew Luck more and more.

Agreed. Just another reason to give Luck his due.
I don't get the hatred for Luck by some on this board. Luck never anointed himself as anything -- that was entirely the 'media'. He's lived up to the hype at least to some level. He's a fiery competitor that makes for good, competitive football while, overall, seems like an 'ok dude'. On "Deflategate", way before the Wells report Luck was quoted as saying it was nonsense (not verbatim but essentially that is what he said).
The other thing to really like about him: while he is a good QB that wins more than his share of games and may guide the Colts to the playoffs often, he defers to BB and TB when the Patriots come to town :)

Last edited:
I don't mind luck whatsoever..i mind the **** pathetic team he plays for

And they'd have to make sure to put them up in their 1/2 of the stadium.
They'd need retractable banners. Or maybe two-sided banners. One side could be the Giants' NFL Super Bowl titles, the other side could be the Green Beans' 1969 AFL vs. NFL post-season exhibition win and MetLife Snoopy Bowl Trophy titles.

385241851.jpg

Not sure what I did to offend Jackson 2, but hes taking his nerd rage out on me with a dislike on a harmless post about something Luck said in a NY bar lol

Whatever man, GFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST