PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 10 Worst Fan Bases Across Sports

So we might as well quit rooting for them, right Triumph? So what should we do in order to get you to stop ****ting in anyone and everyone who has a positive outlook of this team? Transfer our allegiance and focus all our energy on Tampa because our old gf has a better chance of winning it all because you think it is so? Because you declare on * checks calendar* May 23, 2022 we aren't a Super Bowl team?

Do we have to sit in the sewers of negativity like you do? Bemoaning everything? Should we all be miserable, bashing away on BB and everything else? Drink that Felger & Mazz kool-aid and dive right into the deep end of negativity pool?

F that...
There should be a new Patsfans Minister of truth and equity.

Words are violence and its long overdue that we get justice for hurt feelings. Who do these people think that they are having a different opinion from people like you? Kraft doesnt post here, but he comments plenty to the Boston media. Anymore cracks about the Pats drafts and winning and hell will rain down on his mailbox. Patsfans letter writing campaign NEM style. Kraft wont know what hit him after you and your minions go to work on him.

I am nominating you for Minister of TE and will cast my vote your way.

Wow, throwing batteries and beer cans at the opposing team outfielders isnt enough to make this list?

There should be a new Patsfans Minister of truth and equity.

Words are violence and its long overdue that we get justice for hurt feelings. Who do these people think that they are having a different opinion from people like you? Kraft doesnt post here, but he comments plenty to the Boston media. Anymore cracks about the Pats drafts and winning and hell will rain down on his mailbox. Patsfans letter writing campaign NEM style. Kraft wont know what hit him after you and your minions go to work on him.

I am nominating you for Minister of TE and will cast my vote your way.

I accept your nomination.

I remember NEM from waaaayyy back... before he arrived here.... He was a regular on the Patriots official forums, where he practiced and refined his virulent form of participation until they banned him. So, yeah, I remember NEM ... for all the wrong reasons...

Congratz, you and NEM are like two peas in a pod.

You cannot have a list like this without the Bills' Mafia. The fact that they call themselves a Mafia is enough alone to get them on the list. That is before to talk about the shot show every tailgate in Buffalo is.

I accept your nomination.

I remember NEM from waaaayyy back... before he arrived here.... He was a regular on the Patriots official forums, where he practiced and refined his virulent form of participation until they banned him. So, yeah, I remember NEM ... for all the wrong reasons...

Congratz, you and NEM are like two peas in a pod.
Hurt feelings go way back pre PF.Com.

Youll be perfect.

Hurt feelings go way back pre PF.Com.

Youll be perfect.

Feelings? No. Memories? Yes.

Its never a good thing to be remembered for the wrong thing.

His recent comments were calling out the sins of the past. Bad drafts in particular.

This is not a Super Bowl team. So, it's going to be interesting to see if Kraft might begin thinking of moving on from Belichick.
Nah not this season unless they finish 2-15 or something and that's extremely doubtful that will happen. Also the only viable BB heir connected to the Patriots is now the HC of Vegas.

Wow, throwing batteries and beer cans at the opposing team outfielders isnt enough to make this list?
Yankees fans have indeed been embarrassing themselves and their team quite a bit this season, which is particularly ridiculous considering how great their team is performing.

Playing the "Boston is racist" card for cheap laughs again I see. Weren't the Celtics the first NBA team to integrate?

I'm in no position of knowledge or experience to rank worst fanbases across the country. I can give Patriots fans credit for a few things...We actually show up to to the games. There isn't a magistrate residing in the stadium. We don't throw batteries or octopi or marital aides onto the field of play. We don't intentionally injure ourselves by diving through tables. We did not make a conscious choice to be Jets fans.

That said, Patriots fans probably belong on this list. It's the only stadium where fans are threatened by other fans for standing during a game.
We used to. There was a reason the League banned the Pats from Monday Night football for a decade.

Feelings? No. Memories? Yes.

Its never a good thing to be remembered for the wrong thing.
Like crying about opinions that don't align with your expectations.

Nah not this season unless they finish 2-15 or something and that's extremely doubtful that will happen. Also the only viable BB heir connected to the Patriots is now the HC of Vegas.
It's doubtful that Kraft would contemplate finding another HC? Bob wanted to keep Brady and BB is on his 3rd replacement QB.

I can imagine Kraft would be happy without seeing progress towards another Suoer Bowl banner sooner than later.

It's doubtful that Kraft would contemplate finding another HC? Bob wanted to keep Brady and BB is on his 3rd replacement QB.

I can imagine Kraft would be happy without seeing progress towards another Suoer Bowl banner sooner than later.
I mean doubtful that the Patriots 2022 season totally craters which would prompt a coaching change in the short term.

Yeah, like he can go back and look at the records since before Brady and then draw his own conclusion. The team wasn't stellar BUT...

Since 1976, the Patriots had only 7 losing seasons (out of 24) prior to the arrival of Belichick and Brady.

So... this is NOT putrid.
patriot fans could not keep their ranking unless they continue to believe such nonsense.

Of course, you are in violation of the rules by using facts to support your position.

Dude has an agenda.....just read about him and it speaks for itself. I don't appreciate his racist take especially in regards to Celtics fans who cheered on a team who started the first all black starting five and also cheered on the first black head coach in NBA history...his credibility is completely lost....trash ass article.

Dude has an agenda.....just read about him and it speaks for itself. I don't appreciate his racist take especially in regards to Celtics fans who cheered on a team who started the first all black starting five and also cheered on the first black head coach in NBA history...his credibility is completely lost....trash ass article.

I explained myself earlier, and will continue calling certain posters out who are only here to be trolls.

Plus the pink hat comment was just joking with another poster.

Asking why the Canadians fans aren't despised more, drew the response that fewer people follow hockey, which is correct.

If you 4 or 5 guys want to keep posting in the main forum, then add something to the discussion. If you just want to come here and rip Bill and the Patriots because it helps you feel good about them not keeping Brady, then I will keep calling you out. If you want to post stuff that adds to the discussion in a positive way, that is great!

Bet you can't do it though can you? Two years is enough for the rest of us.
Are you trying to say that Pats fans are not allowed to criticize the HC here? That's like questioning the manager in baseball or the coaches in hockey or basketball. It's a part of the game.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back