PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

onsides kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYHAWKS34

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, has a football game ever started with an onsides kick? If the Giants lose the toss I could easily see them starting the superbowl off with one. I mean they do need every gimmick in the book to compete

Just throwing this out there, has a football game ever started with an onsides kick? If the Giants lose the toss I could easily see them starting the superbowl off with one. I mean they do need every gimmick in the book to compete

The Eagles started a season in Dallas a few years ago with a successful onsides kick. Also, the Eagles have used the onsides kick on the Pats this season, making it, IMO, unlikely that another team would be successful doing that.

The Eagles started a season in Dallas a few years ago with a successful onsides kick. Also, the Eagles have used the onsides kick on the Pats this season, making it, IMO, unlikely that another team would be successful doing that.

The second time the Eagles tried it against Dallas and a Bill Parcells team, they were ready and a Cowboy took it to the house for the fastest TD to start a game.....3.8 seconds

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststuffatthelongestdomainnameatlonglast.com/fastest21.html

haha thats great nice link, I fell like the Giants are that friend that you had growing up that you were ten times better then at sports so every time you played they had to foul you the whole time and complain the whole time during the game because they know eventually they are going to lose but they be damned if they are going to go down with out a fight…….. even if they are 21 points back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft