PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One possibility of a smear against the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I have been away from the site for about 5 years....a lot of bad things in my life...BUT this storm of Patriot haters delight and this media overboard on "deflate-gate" has me thinking.........
A possibility A LARGE one is that the officials messed up and did NOT do the correct inspection of the footballs...possible of course..BUT.....the other possibility is one of a large smear by the two losing coaches..Harbaugh..Pagano.
Two things came to mind today...one was this report that the Ravens complained to the NFL about deflated footballs. The other was learning that Pagano and Harbaugh are close friends and worked together in Baltimore for a fe wyears. Hmmmmmm....
One has to look at the larger picture here: who benefits from what has happened in the last few days?? I can see both those losing coaches sitting back and laughing at all that has been going on. Remember that Harbaugh was totaly humiliated by Belichick's trickery in the Ravens loss. Brady's comments about learning the rulebook. Harbaugh was upset and I am sure seething!! Pagano's team was humiliated. Wasn't it so much better for him to have all eyes on the deflated balls of teh Pats thann asking him why he's a bad coach and why his team stunk up the joint on the previous night?? You light a match start a ten alarm blaze and walk away staring at it without anyone noticing it at all.
The BIG thing is how the balls were deflated...could it just be that balls deflate down 2 psi over a half?? HAVE any studies been done on this? did they KNOW that Brady likes lower psis and with it starting at the lower side KNOW it would be reduced that much over a half?? OR did they somehow get one in to take air out?? Remember Brad Johnson paid someone at a Super Bowl to scruff up balls...so?????
To me the NFL MUST look at these two teams as well!!!!!!

I honestly think it's the weather. And it's very possible.

Of course, practically no media outlet has said a thing about the weather.

I really doubt they would do that, harbaugh hasn't said anything about this really

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News