PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs Planet members make The Gang Green members look classy, intelligent, respectable, and well mannered. I've never seen so many references to rape and "skull ****ing" on a sports forum (or any forum for that matter) in my life. What the hell goes on in Fly Ov.... errr the Midwest?

Missouri

Where when you get divorced youre still legally brother and sister.

I, for one, am somewhat stoic when it comes to playoff match ups. Yes, we might be seeing an injured Pittsburgh instead of the red hot Chiefs if the Bengals hadn't self-destructed. But if we can't beat ANY team in the AFC we don't deserve to go to the Super bowl.

I am confident that the Pats are going to beat the Chiefs on Saturday and then go into Denver and beat the Broncos or stay at Gillette and beat the Steelers the week after.

Both games will be difficult. That's playoff football. All else being equal, right at this moment, we are one of eight teams that can win Super Bowl 50. On the average, that means that Brady has a 12.5% chance of winning #5 and enjoying Roger Cesspool hand him the "Belichick", oops, the "Lombardi" on the national stage.

I'm enjoying the moment, and not worried a bit!

If Maclin plays and somehow is effective it's complete and utter BS. You know an ACL on the field. That diagnosis doesn't change. He knew it and you don't cry if it's just a "sprain". I bet he has a torn ACL and is gonna try to play through it. I don't know what you can shoot up or use to do whatever but he'll have had to do some illegal BS to even take the field.

This simply is not true.

Everyone knows that only the Patriots cheat. ;)

Tomorrow feels like it'll take another week to get here. My god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents