PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oldenburgh Goes Over to the Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have him. That team will never win anything until they create their own identity.

http://jets.scout.com/2/681870.html

Signs with the Jets. The saga continues...

OK, this is getting ridiculouser and ridiculouser ... Tubby Ratfink needs to spend less time obsessing about tweaking BB and more on preparing his Green Beans for Miami. (I had green beans with lunch today by the way, fresh from the garden. Made me think of the Jest.)

Last edited:
Jeez, are the Jets more concerned with tweaking the Patriots or winning the Superbowl? If I were a fan of that team, I would seriously wonder.

Dear God -- I know you are very busy and there are alot more important things than football but if you have any spare time on Sunday can you help the Dolphins crush the Jets? I know it's probably blasphemy to pray for the total annihilation of a sports team but it would right a karmic wrong and make many people in New England and Miami very, very happy.

Thanks for listening.

:)

Last edited:
i find it hilarious that we had all of these late round draft picks that we had little use for, and pretty much knew wouldnt make the team, and we still picked guys good enough that as soon as they were available the Jets jumped all over them.
We didnt have need to draft for, and were picking guys will almost no chance to make the team, and we did a better job of finding guys who fit the Jets needs than the Jets did.

I would expect Elgin or Oldenburg to be starting at the disastrous LG position before the season is over. The Jets had an entire off-season to fix their OL problems and are finding that our draft choices at the end of day 2 were a better solution than their draft, free agency and development of last years draftees.

These franchises, from the neck up, belong in different leagues.

This must be a record for most players signed and most players spoken too from a previous team.

The Jets are just looking for an insider to tell them how we're so good, the cheating thing won't pan out so they need some different resources to look to.

At least we know can confirm that the whole Tampering- gate thing has been put to rest. Anyone know how the leaked tape thing is going so far? Yet, this made the news, somehow.

good sign all of our garbage you miserable piece of ratfink crap, go have yourself a dozen bavarian cremes you fat pig

I guess the Jets don't even have faith in their own draft experts. Maybe they should just wait around until we sign and release our rookies, they can consider that their "real draft."

Last edited:
The jets are thin at OG. The Patriots run a similar system and are deep at that position. I think not everything is a tweak and this is an example of our cutting what the jets NEED.

Can someone please explain to me how filming an opposing sideline in public, in front of 78,000 people is so much worse than bringing in and interrogating a former employee of another team regarding the plays he learned in private from an opposing team's coaching staff?

Good luck to the Jets. If their team is made up almost entirely of players who couldn't make it in NE, how do they ever expect to beat us? I don't consider it a tweak at this point. BB must laugh every time this happens. He knows the weaknesses of these players. How can they really help the Jets beat us? By giving them our general game plan? If EM doesn't know that by now, he'll be out of a job sooner than we think.

Another example of the Jets picking up another piece of Patriots garbage.

Another example of the Jets picking up another piece of Patriots garbage.

Isn't that what rats do? Sift through the garbage for what they need?

Oldenburgh is dead to me.

Isn't that what rats do? Sift through the garbage for what they need?

Oldenburgh is dead to me.

He spents 4 months up here, for a team he never really made.

I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over your disapproval.

Good luck to the Jets. If their team is made up almost entirely of players who couldn't make it in NE, how do they ever expect to beat us? ....

Down in Joisey, they'll be exposed to
superior coaching,
y'see.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes